craftable gear scales to ilvl 69 with gift wrap

saw this 19 running around with absurd amount of HP. guess u can craft this epic gear and it scales upwards when u gift wrap it. makes me wonder what else is out there that we are able to exploit. i thought this was only for the i54 weapons, now im wondering what else its available too.

https://imgur.com/a/Hsv5UiF

Hsv5UiF

Hsv5UiF

If you followed the artifact thread, you would have seen some posters alluding to this, but effects dont persist on log out, and of course the act of creating gear, wrapping it and unwrapping it for a night of PVP would be considered abuse or exploit by blizz, is it worth your account for a night of pvp.

If you followed the artifact thread, you would have seen some posters alluding to this, but effects dont persist on log out, and of course the act of creating gear, wrapping it and unwrapping it for a night of PVP would be considered abuse or exploit by blizz, is it worth your account for a night of pvp.
same as the shoulder enchant back in bfa, and the belt tinker glitch back in bfa. many twinks had both of these exploits, no one ever got banned. same with xpoff glitch at 29 back in the 20s vet bracket. i would be highly surprised if blizzard actually gave 2 shits about anything at this point. they got bigger fish to fry pal

same as the shoulder enchant back in bfa, and the belt tinker glitch back in bfa. many twinks had both of these exploits, no one ever got banned. same with xpoff glitch at 29 back in the 20s vet bracket. i would be highly surprised if blizzard actually gave 2 shits about anything at this point. they got bigger fish to fry pal
There's not really a whole lot of consistency in how Blizzard does and doesnt punish exploiting. Somfas exploits on stream like 24/7 and afaik has never eaten a ban, but they banned a huge wave of people (iirc some fairly big names) for the Draught Of 10 Lands bug. A single person had their belt tinker removed in BFA without them removing/banning anyone else for it but they removed and banned numerous people for the ilvl 180 gear.

It would be weird to try to assert that blizz will or wont punish people and what that punishment might look like. Its also not like the people responsible for fixing these things are the same people dealing with Blizzard executives unrepentant shitbaggery. If my CEO got fired tomorrow, I'd still have to go to work monday. Its not like im responsible for finding his replacement or running damage control on social media.

Honestly, sometimes I think I am trying to get banned just so I can escape the skinner box and get back to being an IRL social butterfly and do things like fishing, skydiving, hell, even going to the theatre and paying 30 bucks to watch a new movie just to say I got out of the house for something other than work! But don't worry, I am absolutely positive my day is coming when I get a perma hammer dropped on my account (which I will totally deserve) and y'all will finally have to find someone else to point at for not playing according to the rules. Honestly though, when that day comes, I will miss being at the tip of your fingers <3 Until then... Suffer well brothers and sisters.

Honestly, sometimes I think I am trying to get banned just so I can escape the skinner box and get back to being an IRL social butterfly and do things like fishing, skydiving, hell, even going to the theatre and paying 30 bucks to watch a new movie just to say I got out of the house for something other than work! But don't worry, I am absolutely positive my day is coming when I get a perma hammer dropped on my account (which I will totally deserve) and y'all will finally have to find someone else to point at for not playing according to the rules. Honestly though, when that day comes, I will miss being at the tip of your fingers <3 Until then... Suffer well brothers and sisters.

Or you could figure out how to make the gift wrapped boes permanent!

I have heard though that the legion boe purples are nuts, and the six feather fan.
[doublepost=1629219849,1629219709][/doublepost]
Or you could figure out how to make the gift wrapped boes permanent!

yeah, it is kinda nuts recrafting every day but with so may things that are big advantages, they usually don't last long so yeah, I'm lovin it while it's here, being the trash, garbage, scrub, scummy, "can't do max level pvp" baddie that I am ;)

I have heard though that the legion boe purples are nuts, and the six feather fan.
[doublepost=1629219849,1629219709][/doublepost]

yeah, it is kinda nuts recrafting every day but with so may things that are big advantages, they usually don't last long so yeah, I'm lovin it while it's here, being the trash, garbage, scrub, scummy, "can't do max level pvp" baddie that I am ;)

I heard @ShinyHero made a full legion epic boe toon ;)

I would be so scared to disconnect after spending some time or gold on boes or other crafted stuff

nothing but love boy. do your thing

I heard @ShinyHero made a full legion epic boe toon ;)

I would be so scared to disconnect after spending some time or gold on boes or other crafted stuff
Yep, full epic BoEs on an Hpal leveling thru 10-19 BGs. Some of the most fun I ever had twinking tbh. I could literally 1v10 people

Just caught this post. If you have been reported for this, dont think you have gotten away with it or are getting away with it. They are aware of the issue and once they figure out how to go about resolving it.....those reports will be addressed ! And as much fire and frustration that they have been under make no mistake, the ban will be to the 3rd degree. Stay out of site out of mind and go solo farm dungeons for boe with it . A mass exodus is going to happen =P

Just caught this post. If you have been reported for this, dont think you have gotten away with it or are getting away with it. They are aware of the issue and once they figure out how to go about resolving it.....those reports will be addressed ! And as much fire and frustration that they have been under make no mistake, the ban will be to the 3rd degree. Stay out of site out of mind and go solo farm dungeons for boe with it . A mass exodus is going to happen =P

kek

Foolish babel is all i read when some stupid ass posts ( like some noble scum ) that twink deserves twinks and its those that twink and fight others that arent twinked that are scum...you fuckin idiots if thats the case then why twink at all...hell fight naked....people twinked from the get go to get one up on enemy.... but i hear fuckin RETARDS say twinks deserve twinks....BABEL is all this is...like i said if this is the case then stop twinking and just gear with regular dungeon drop or heirloom or better yet naked. STFU with this stupid ass nobility shit of twink vs twink babel. Go polish a fuckin turd

Users who are viewing this thread