Coolest 70 armorys

Nice gear.

theres a s3 r1 glad rogue floating around US realms level 70 with full t3 amani warbear spectral tiger

he bought it thoe he named himself after a trash rogue named furi :p

and if your r1 why would you name your toon after a 2.4k hero >_>

also im going to sleep ^_^ b ai

warbringer/warbound is a pretty legit title, but good luck getting 300 rbg wins

warbringer - horde

warbound - ally

warbringer > warbound

Robertx jenkins said:
Indeed, I fine We alliance got the shity end of the stick with that name..warbound..to boo, warbringer just sounds BOSS!

-Salty

EDIT: i Remeber seeing a LEVEL 70 twinker with Contest Winner's Tabard - Item - World of Warcraft

that really would be a surprisingly nice toon. it would likely have R12-R14 old school PvP titles which would be nice.

unfortunately, theres a huge shortage of even 85 toons being sold with this tabard.

Soberlolz said:
Nice gear.

theres a s3 r1 glad rogue floating around US realms level 70 with full t3 amani warbear spectral tiger

he bought it thoe he named himself after a trash rogue named furi :p

and if your r1 why would you name your toon after a 2.4k hero >_>

also im going to sleep ^_^ b ai

yeah Ive seen him in bg's, spells Furi with weird letters that Im not even going to attempt to write out. But yeah he has the vengeful glad title, both glaives, spectral tiger, all the bells and whistles.

When i was in the silverwing room defending are FC this paladin said last match he saw a gnome with a old school MOUNT..i said. ''PFFT lie! in my years of wow i have never seen one'' do you guys think there's a 70 out there with a old school. if so, hands down it's way bigger then any title.

by old mount do you just mean the mounts before they added the armor plated ones and offered trade ins? cuz i mean, that'd be cool but its not that great...99% of people wouldnt even notice the difference + flying mount is all you need nowadays

Yeah , ima talkin about the none armour ones. I think people would notice. Sanitarium I vote that this THREAD be a stickey.

well the human one looks like the queldori steed or w/e n i the majority of players wouldnt spend the time to even hover over the mount to care either way

plus i just dont get mount collecting when all you need nowadays is just any flying mount and youre good to go. im just too lazy to even switch riding mounts, when i feel like mounting up i just have a rusted proto but 90% of the time im just in swift flight form

I kinda of see what your getting at but..what about the dragonhawk mount that you get after collecting 100 mounts. hey it's nice to fly in style and to show off in goldshire. and wherever the horde hang out at.

I have different titles/sets for different gear and depending on what im doing

sitting in Durotar

Salty title + Sea turtle (when i get turtle) and Burgy blackhearts hat.

Gnome pirate with salty title on a turtle. ^_^

everything else its just Crimson durp charger

Users who are viewing this thread