Coolest 70 armorys

Jeegø @ Laughing Skull - Game - World of Warcraft

linking Jeegos warrior for him, just to prove you're an idiot and have a poor taste in what's good.

p.s. thinking "The Insane" and 36 exalted reps are better than things like Vengeful Gladiator (the R1 title, not normal glad), Atiesh, multiple Glad toons and the rest that have been posted here just confirm my initial thought that you have a mental condition.

just for fun, i'm going to link characters at 70 that blow the water out of that 60.

Uncleswagg @ Laughing Skull - Game - World of Warcraft

The Insane, 45+ Reps, 100+ Mounts, TF, Glaives, Thori'dal, and Hand of Rag

Annegank @ Thrall - Game - World of Warcraft

The Insane, 45+ Exalted Reps, 100+ Mounts, multiple Legendaries

fake edit: LOOOOOOOL you actually thought that crappy 60 is better than a 70 Scarab Lord hunter, that just dawned on me. get the **** out of my forums.

Well, are you boosting your ego by linking those 70 armories which are not even belong to you? It felt like yours, didn't it?

[Because you are an ignorant moderator

Read my first post in this topic, clearly you CAN NOT understand, but try,

this guy at level 60 is obviously better than anyone here

meaning for retards like you: THIS LEVEL 60 GUY IS BETTER THAN ANY 70S WHO POSTED THEIR ARMORIES ON THIS TOPIC BEFORE YOU NERDRAGE.

and you said MY FORUMS? I love ****ing megalomaniac people like you with too little power/information on their hands, the world is full of people like you. Search for dunning-Kruger effect if you wanna know what is your mental issue that's obviously challenging you.

And learn to behave, I heard even moderators who admister a little forum should learn to behave.

your too little power comes with A WHOLE LOT stupidity.

Jeegø is level 80, L2p

71077_270208739345_2074932_n.jpg

p.s. i played on most of the accounts i mentioned

p.p.s. you linked a toon that isn't yours.

p.p.p.s. you still mad bro

p.p.p.p.s. you linked a level 60. this is a thread for level 70s L2P NOOB OMG U LINKED RONG BRACKET

Bakpak said:
Greedygoblin @ Frostwhisper - Game - World of Warcraft

Just throwing that in there. sure might not be that impressive but I haven't really touched it since 3.0 hit.(was my alt back then as well)

I should twink it Oo

both 70s in your sig are decent toons really - always like to see an amani war bear 70 still. respect for the +43 spell power enchant too

yunuss said:
And learn to behave, I heard even moderators who admister a little forum should learn to behave.

Jeegø is level 80, L2p

from what i've read jeego used to be lvl 70, also this thread is about finding cool lvl 70 armories... they dont have to be yours, also go freakout @ ur moms house or w/e but not here

ok?

kcya

Can we ban these 4 year old EU kids? They're more annoying then the 19 twinks :|

i like bakpak tho he isn't retarded.

yunuss said:

Jeegø is level 80, L2p

My armory at 70 would have made your eyes bleed compared to what you think is good i lvled that toon to 80 got a shadowmourne and now i dont play it much... most of the shit that toon had was at 70 including a years before anyone else battlemaster and a whole bunch of other bullshit

The insane is nice but its not as impressive as you are making it sound i did that horrible grind on 2 of my twinks and i dont wear the title on either of them since they made it easier to get with shen'dralar gone

This thread was always going to turn into an epeen and flamefest. From the title through the pages of /flexing and drivel.

Do the site a favour and put this nonsense to bed and close the thread...

mrdoobry said:
This thread was always going to turn into an epeen and flamefest. From the title through the pages of /flexing and drivel.

hi,

welcome to twinkinfo

Flamekeeper said:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shattered-hand/Cerralius/

Not sure if its working or not - I can't seem to access it but its in the armory so there must be a way to access it ( I think?).. not really a twink but its BiS geared from back in BC.. Logged out in mostly t3/Atiesh, s1 s2 s4 drakes, prepatch KJ kill, Marshal title and I think thats it..

oops, character not available.

Would you guys say getting the arenamaster be impressive at all? just throwing it out there..

No hate comments please lol. just asking.

Robertx jenkins said:
Would you guys say getting the arenamaster be impressive at all? just throwing it out there..

No hate comments please lol. just asking.

newer twinks will think its impressive, but people who have been in the 70 bracket for awhile usually recognize it as just win trading in 5's.

Users who are viewing this thread