Controversial: Religion

god i love this thread =]

When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion. You know Abraham Lincoln said that? Well this saying, as blunt as it can be, is the opposite focal point of most religion. But this, along with his, is mine. I've often thought the Bible should have a disclaimer in the front saying this is fiction. Those who seek consolation in existing churches often pay for their peace of mind with a tacit agreement to ignore a great deal of what is known about the way the world works.

"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

-Albert Einstein

im rereading "angels & demons"....forgot all aboot that book and the science v. religion crap in there

Twinkzruz said:
When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion. You know Abraham Lincoln said that? Well this saying, as blunt as it can be, is the opposite focal point of most religion. But this, along with his, is mine. I've often thought the Bible should have a disclaimer in the front saying this is fiction. Those who seek consolation in existing churches often pay for their peace of mind with a tacit agreement to ignore a great deal of what is known about the way the world works.

"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

-Albert Einstein

Rule 24 get, sup Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi?

I'm sorry but im being serious for probably the first time ive ever posted in this forum.

Religion is the cancer of faith.

Twinkzruz said:
I'm sorry but im being serious for probably the first time ive ever posted in this forum.

Religion is the cancer of faith.

Just give credit where credit is due :cool:

Orcgasm said:
Just give credit where credit is due :cool:

Um. It's sort of like the song your refering too? By Panic! At The Disco?

"I'm the new cancer, never looked better and you cant stand it."

Twinkzruz said:
Um. It's sort of like the song your refering too? By Panic! At The Disco?

"I'm the new cancer, never looked better and you cant stand it."

"Those who seek consolation in existing churches often pay for their peace of mind with a tacit agreement to ignore a great deal of what is known about the way the world works."

Twinkzruz said:
A cult is a religion with no political power.

Jesus, you're a fucking brick wall. Forget it you just keep copy pasting shit from websites to look smart and increase your post count.

Wow.. Again with the fucking post count? And why do you think that im C & P? Do you also think that i'm a fucking idiot that has no depth?

just because you dont know who I am is probably because I dont post often

That doesnt mean that I haven't read threads which you are in many of (lolpostcount)

Users who are viewing this thread