Consumables in general.

Comparing enchants to consumables is the first real XPOff meme of 2020.

The less speed pots, the better. Its really boring to play against, and rly makes games less enjoyable. If u like them feel free to use as blizz has allowed u to do so, but it deteriorates game quality for people who like some competition if ppl speed pot a lot in games that could be fun and competitive-ey

My opinion and my opinion only. Do what you must to get by me or my team and our kill me or a teammates. I rarely use anything but I will if I have it on hand and depending how I feel about the game. Teammates have called pot users "try hards" I say nope he's on top of his game.

My opinion and my opinion only. Do what you must to get by me or my team and our kill me or a teammates. I rarely use anything but I will if I have it on hand and depending how I feel about the game. Teammates have called pot users "try hards" I say nope he's on top of his game.

i have to agree. I wont pop a speed pot or potion unless the person im going after is doing the same. I simply lvl the playing field and remove his advantage. I prefer no consumables but wont attack people for using them.
obligatory, premades = no consumables

Something came to mind anyone here remember when win/loses and k/d started being recorded? You want to see people pot like crazy try twinking back then when people took personal stats serious I think i quit shortly after. Hate stat whores.
I'll post my stats later since they haven't been touched since 2009.

Something came to mind anyone here remember when win/loses and k/d started being recorded? You want to see people pot like crazy try twinking back then when people took personal stats serious I think i quit shortly after. Hate stat whores.
I'll post my stats later since they haven't been touched since 2009.
Actually when the stats started the same bads trying to make rules against things started afking to protect their stats.

Actually when the stats started the same bads trying to make rules against things started afking to protect their stats.
Sounds like you’ve been holding onto some resentment for awhile

Tldr. Consumes are whack.
[doublepost=1578005566,1578005467][/doublepost]

Millennials
I’m just saying that i know the people he’s talking shit about but have never heard of him. Makes you wonder u know

every1 knows that slow twinkers are gonna use swifties. No amount of logic or complaining gonna fix it so all u can do is join the swift squad or be left in their dust

Users who are viewing this thread