Constructive Criticism #3

augiddin

Legend
Sooo yeah I heard this was a good way of improving your gameplay, asking people for advice & what I'm doing wrong in WSG :) Also sorry for Rägeclaw for stealing your idea. Any criticism would be greatly appreciated, positive & negative.

Always make sure you have teammates auggytink

alone-depressed-girl-help-helpless-hurt-Favim.com-48410.jpg

Make sure you have a drink at your desk.
Cause whenever you step away from your pc for those 30 seconds is when the rogues gank you!

lol i think i saw more of these threads somewehre
Making a #3 because #1 was made by another person and I don't want to hijack thread :p I understand people play differently, but I was thinking if you've seen me do something obviously bad or wrong, let me know so I can stop doing that and improve. Thx for the post tho!

Probably don't stand so close to other healers when there's a BE, I've seen you get caught in arcane torrent multiple times when it could be avoided. Also, you might want to try fake casting a bit, your heals tend to get kicked fairly frequently. I would also recommend not trinking warrior charge, idk why you do that.

I think your skills will improve with experience really. Practice practice practice!

Probably don't stand so close to other healers when there's a BE, I've seen you get caught in arcane torrent multiple times when it could be avoided. Also, you might want to try fake casting a bit, your heals tend to get kicked fairly frequently. I would also recommend not trinking warrior charge, idk why you do that.

I think your skills will improve with experience really. Practice practice practice!
wow nice tips! i'll do my best to work on those things, that arcane torrent thing is so smart I never even thought about it.

Making a #3 because #1 was made by another person and I don't want to hijack thread :p I understand people play differently, but I was thinking if you've seen me do something obviously bad or wrong, let me know so I can stop doing that and improve. Thx for the post tho!

Deja vu

Its all good and as for some criticism i have played with you a few times and all times you seem pretty good to me :D keep it up

having a nationwide agreement community college degree helps your vulgar vocabulary while posting on forums.

Users who are viewing this thread