EU+US Beware Vets

Light

vet
There is a bug that acts as if your account had game time.
I suggest you give it a day before quen exp unlocked.
The bug is weird. It shot me from 20 straight to 22. The GM saw it and was convinced it was a bug and brought me back to 20.
This is the second time this month I went past 20.
As you can see in the log in screen. I have the upgrade option but I can still play my toons as if I had game time.
It reverts back to the usual unsubbed screen and im locked out of my characters again after a while.
Ag7dcE8.jpg

Vx0kMeD.jpg

Last edited:
U seem to have access to all ur toons though?
So r u saying ur unsub’d but on ur log in screen it’s as if u r sub’d in regards to character selection.
Damn weird.
Thanks for the heads up.

So game masters have the possibility to delevel a player, interesting
They always had, either those that refused had no idea how to, cant be bothered or are just being dicks
[doublepost=1541942528,1541942453][/doublepost]Are your 110s playable?

[doublepost=1541942528,1541942453][/doublepost]Are your 110s playable?

So let me just clear some confusions up. It reverts back to unsubbed minutes after the bug hits. So your locked out of your 20+ characters again.
What i meant was. After you unsub, don't go que a BG immediately with your EXP on. I suggest giving it a day. It does revert back to the usual unsubbed log in screen.

So game masters have the possibility to delevel a player, interesting
Yes, I've been deleveled on the my paladin about 4 times now. One took me a whole expansion to get through. Try different language GMs, if the others dont want to co-operate.
[doublepost=1541946032][/doublepost]
Eu or us
Have any of your items been changed or effected in any way by delevling?
US and no.
It's funny you say that. I've always been sneaky about going up levels and getting deleveled just for certain items For example - Mogging Hulking Shield back in WoD because the requirement was 21. And entering Scarlet Halls for the tabard.

Users who are viewing this thread