News Concerning Recent Events

Discussion in 'Site News' started by Selaya, Feb 11, 2018.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Conq

Conq Guest

DRAYNER ADD ME ON FORTNITE I'LL HYU ON SKYPE

2. Shaket

Shaket Grandfathered

I completely phrased my post wrong. My meaning was that bgforums/pwndepot were being tightasses towards posters. TI definitely felt like posters had more 'freedoms' to express themselves & their ideas, which sometimes included guild vs guild or ptr challenges, which, at times, got a bit heated. I did not mean that TI was the 'toxic alternative' and that it only attracted toxics, just that the forums at TI did not feel like they were modded by tightass prudes, as the pwndepot forums did.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

:)

Awesome man. I will hit you up if I come back. I think I may give the classic servers a go whenever they go live.

LOL @ Curse... It's flattery at it's best. But seriously, some lazy fuck did an image search, found my work and liked and adopted it. So every time they advertise for help, they are bringing "Drayner" back since that was an actual image of my toon. :)

OMG. Yes. That was fun times. They had me bring my hunter over to play with y'all. I think he was named Seadawg at that time. WW were fun to play with... and yes!!! Exo. :)

You sir,You are a gentleman and a scholar!!! Talk to you soon!

Will do.

No worries man.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the great read Drayner. Those were some fun times. Hit me up sometime: inkobah at gmail.

-Ink

5. Sketchbag

Sketchbag OVOXO ❤ Super Moderator

That was an awesome post Drayner. I was always such a fan of your content on all platforms, great usage of images while providing juicy well written blogs.

I bet Mage is a class you may enjoy, still feels clothy with a different twist then warlock, because I too shared the same affliction for warlock haha.

10/10

6. soskanky

soskanky Member

Your post was missing one thing. Roll tide.

7. iaccidentallytwink

iaccidentallytwink Guild Master

daaaaaaaaaaamn this turned into a history thread

8. handsomedgc

handsomedgc Maybe god

Might want to delete this threat due to the doxxing. It's against the blizzard tos.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.