Computers

Anyone have any options like specific computers because I am mental when it comes to what's in a computer plox shoot some links danks

Also how much more will I save if I build myself if I'm gonna save like $40 then I wouldn't think it's worth it bc I'm 2 lazy to find someone to build it 4 me

Last edited:
Also how much more will I save if I build myself if I'm gonna save like $40 then I wouldn't think it's worth it bc I'm 2 lazy to find someone to build it 4 me
depends what kinda computer you want but you will definitely save more than $40. one you can build yourself for a $1000 would go for >$1500 retail easy, more like $2k I think.

Grow a pair and build one yourself. Or ask someone irl with the know how to help you. You'll likely save 30-50% on cost if you build it yourself.

depends what kinda computer you want but you will definitely save more than $40. one you can build yourself for a $1000 would go for >$1500 retail easy, more like $2k I think.
I just want a computer for wow and imo you have to be on dank shit to drop 2k on a computer lmao I don't need a super computer just like something where it's easy to play on
Grow a pair and build one yourself. Or ask someone irl with the know how to help you. You'll likely save 30-50% on cost if you build it yourself.

Wouldn't it be harder to find the necessary parts for the computer ? Then I have to pay for shipping which will be a bitch

I just want a computer for wow and imo you have to be on dank shit to drop 2k on a computer lmao I don't need a super computer just like something where it's easy to play on
was just using an example, you will save a good $200 at least on a shit computer

Wouldn't it be harder to find the necessary parts for the computer ? Then I have to pay for shipping which will be a bitch

get amazon prime that shit pays for itself with the free shipping, if your mom dad dog or whatever in your family has it have them add you to theirs if you dont use amazon enough to pay for prime.

i would go off of these if you plan to build just pick a budget and go.
http://pcbuildsonabudget.com/best-gaming-computer-build-on-a-budget

if you use wifi get a network card like $30-40

the case doesnt matter a ton as long as you dont get a case thats too small you cant really fuck it up

also just going off ibuypower (do not buy their computers unless you like wasting money) you can save a good $200 building an almost identical pc yourself

get amazon prime that shit pays for itself with the free shipping, if your mom dad dog or whatever in your family has it have them add you to theirs if you dont use amazon enough to pay for prime.

i would go off of these if you plan to build just pick a budget and go.
http://pcbuildsonabudget.com/best-gaming-computer-build-on-a-budget

if you use wifi get a network card like $30-40

the case doesnt matter a ton as long as you dont get a case thats too small you cant really duck it up

also just going off ibuypower (do not buy their computers unless you like wasting money) you can save a good $200 building an almost identical pc yourself
I think Ima do that yea I got Amazon prime ty ;)

Just buy something used for few $. There is no point in spending hundreds of dollars, for increased details, water quality, lighting quality, etc. It does not improve, how we play.

Just buy something used for few $. There is no point in spending hundreds of dollars, for increased details, water quality, lighting quality, etc. It does not improve, how we play.
Idc bout graphics as much, I always played on low graphics it's just that I need something that's reliable and like my laptop I have now I lag so hard it's ridiculous sometimes it will take me 30 min just to load out of a bg or my shit will just freeze completely and plus the gaming computers come with super cool keyboard and mouses lol I have a Walmart mouse with my laptop

oh also if you dont want to build you can look on craigslist people usually sell their computers on there when they want to upgrade and you can get a good deal there

Users who are viewing this thread