Computers

Gokku

juggin n finessin
I'm in the market for a new computer I prefer anything besides a Mac. Does anyone have any suggestions but nothing to pricey I'm looking to spend under $600 most likely. Please no trolls lmao. I have really no experience with shit in a computer if anyone could give me a link to something they prefer that would be great

Should I get Intel core i7 or AMD?
Should I also settle for 8gb or go for 16gb?

Last edited:
I'm in the market for a new computer I prefer anything besides a Mac. Does anyone have any suggestions but nothing to pricey I'm looking to spend under $900 most likely. Please no trolls lmao. I have really no experience with shit in a computer if anyone could give me a link to something they prefer that would be great
buy an alienware laptop for a grand, best option

buy an alienware laptop for a grand, best option
I mean I would but the only reason I would get a laptop would be if I was going to take it places with me but I really wouldn't. Plus I'm sick of having small ass laptop screen I rather get a computer so I got a bigger screen

I mean I would but the only reason I would get a laptop would be if I was going to take it places with me but I really wouldn't. Plus I'm sick of having small ass laptop screen I rather get a computer so I got a bigger screen
buy a hdmi cable and attach the laptop to your smart tv if u got 1, biggest screen u can have <3

EDIT: smart tv not smart pc :p

Last edited:
If you aren't familiar with connecting things to the motherboard, I'd say go with the ibuypower or cyberpower pcs. Generally they have shite motherboards and run AMD parts.

The standard nowadays that you'll prob end up buying is like...
1 Tb hard drive
16 g ram
A processor that'll prob get you close to 3.5 gHz or higher.
Possibly a 128 gb ssd
A decent video card nothing to special.

People have mixed reviews with these pcs, they get damaged during shipping frequently.

For your budget and knowledge I think it might be your best bet, not going to be able to play the newer games on ultra but you'll run everything pretty smooth on "average" settings.

P.s. Irrelevant to OP, if anyone has any Python experience hmu.

Recent build

For reference, was 6months ago, about $850 for a pretty sick computer. Built it tho. I recommend finding someone willing to build and trying to learn as much as you can, it's easier than it looks!

Don't do wireless, even if you get a laptop. I got this dank-ass 60 ft long Ethernet cord running across my house. Worth it tho.
Direct>Wireless

Well yea... That's the point, you try fcing with 400 ms daily on low graphics with a $200 laptop
back in the day like 2007 I used to play 19s on the shittiest computer ever. had this macro that spammed /chicken and the more I pressed it the more my computer would lag. so I could "laghack" where it looked like I was walking for ~10 seconds but in reality my computer was taking a dump and my character wasn't moving. could juke people off roof and stuff it was hilarious

back in the day like 2007 I used to play 19s on the shittiest computer ever. had this macro that spammed /chicken and the more I pressed it the more my computer would lag. so I could "laghack" where it looked like I was walking for ~10 seconds but in reality my computer was taking a dump and my character wasn't moving. could juke people off roof and stuff it was hilarious
Lmao I do that when I enter bgs I lag so much the gates aren't there and people get amazed lol

Users who are viewing this thread