Community Project: Base stats for all race/class combinations

So, imo, base stats are so negligible

This is, for the most part, a take I agree with. Between being a very "play what you like, don't worry about min/max" type person and active racials mattering way more than small stat advantages, I don't particularly think it's a big deal...

Unless you're trying to min/max a glass cannon type. If my goal is to build an agi stacked hunter, then a night elf's 61 agi is way more attractive to me than a pandas 57 agi. Same with building a mage and rolling a goblin instead of undead.

In alot of cases, the active racials tend to line up with the best stats for the class anyway. Who, realistically, is gonna roll a dwarf mage over a gnome mage? But sometimes it can lead to interesting choices.

Hope these can help you

troll mage.jpg
goblin int sha.jpg
goblin agi sha.jpg
night elf mage.jpg
blood elf warlock.jpg
goblin rogue.jpg
draenei int sha .jpg
draenei agi sha.jpg

awesome, thanks!

(looks like its gonna fall to me to level a troll warrior. lesigh)
[doublepost=1551758626,1551756979][/doublepost]Just noted we seem to have our first discrepancy in race stats.

Troll mage has 55 int while troll caster druids have 58?

awesome, thanks!

[doublepost=1551758626,1551756979][/doublepost]Just noted we seem to have our first discrepancy in race stats.

I think it's 55 int. Ohti's Nelf Priest also has incorrect values. I'm assuming he forgot to remove buffs before taking the screenie

His Nelf Priest:
upload_2019-3-3_11-22-59-png.10471

My Nelf Priest:
lp1zi3P.jpg

I'm guessing he forgot to remove Fort buff. As you can see his stam is 5 higher than normal which is about 10% of 48 (~4.8 -> 5).

awesome, thanks!

I'm not sure if my data is correct. I got the same result as my troll mage and priest
troll int druid.jpg

Last edited:
allied races? or same stats like the normal race?
well, this is F2P so i didnt really check allied races. But gimme a bit and I can at least tell you what Dark Iron and Highmountain are but theyre the only two I have unlocked.

Dark Iron Dwarves and Dwarves are the same.

Highmountain has 60 str, 57 int, 57 agi and 50 stam.

Last edited:
well, this is F2P so i didnt really check allied races. But gimme a bit and I can at least tell you what Dark Iron and Highmountain are but theyre the only two I have unlocked.

Dark Iron Dwarves and Dwarves are the same.

Highmountain has 60 str, 57 int, 57 agi and 50 stam.
just use the ptr they are all unlocked right now there.

https://github.com/simulationcraft/...7623311908fb49d1/engine/dbc/sc_extra_data.inc

I've been playing around with simc for other things, this might interest you:

Class stats per level are in this file - see this line for warrior: https://github.com/simulationcraft/...11908fb49d1/engine/dbc/sc_extra_data.inc#L168

Race stats: https://github.com/simulationcraft/...1908fb49d1/engine/dbc/sc_extra_data.inc#L1628

See if adding those together is matching your dataset so far.

Most of it seems to be right, but DI dwarves, Troll and Tauren seem off a bit

Users who are viewing this thread