I wonder if I shouldn't consider trying to find people who will be available during my Asian playtime? I am 8 hours ahead of GMT, meaning my usual playtime, 7pm to 11pm is 11am to 3pm GMT, and 5am to 9am Central Standard Time. Is there anyone else who might be up and around during those times? I mean, I'm going to queue anyway, but it might be nice to queue with people I can count on.

I wonder if I shouldn't consider trying to find people who will be available during my Asian playtime? I am 8 hours ahead of GMT, meaning my usual playtime, 7pm to 11pm is 11am to 3pm GMT, and 5am to 9am Central Standard Time. Is there anyone else who might be up and around during those times? I mean, I'm going to queue anyway, but it might be nice to queue with people I can count on.

I imagine there wont be alot of twinks at any time of day and the bgs will be filled with 120s. Ask the Australians I guess.

I imagine there wont be alot of twinks at any time of day and the bgs will be filled with 120s. Ask the Australians I guess.

F2Ps and Vets are xp-on, and so are 120, right? So across the board, I am guessing that all of us really won't have to worry about getting pops at any time, simply because of how many end-game players there are? If so, the organization of times is more just to be with people you know, rather than ensuring pops happen at all like in the old AV days? Just asking to be sure.

I'm in the same situation as you, and I adapted my schedule to play with EU on evenings by simply waking up at 3am and sleeping at 8pm ^^ (meaning I play with EU from 7pm GMT) So far the best solution I found to have decent play times

Users who are viewing this thread