Eleannor

Azeroth's Champion
Starting next Tuesday (11/05/19), a special version of Alterac Valley will be available until the end of November(?).

This time-limited battleground will be special because:

Since all brackets of twinks have not been able to queue Epic BGs because of the XPOn/Off segregation and the lack of players, this event is an important moment to farm your Alterac-related achievments (reputation, win count etc.) and buy potential BiS gear.

To reunite everyone wanting to premade a XPOff Anniversary Alterac, I have created The Alterac Blizt bnet community which you can get an invite in this link.
I hope we can see you on the Field of Strafe!

Last edited:
if It’s available to all players in 10-60 range I’m only curious will they scale down those with bis gear at 60? Cause if that’s not the case, there will be full geared/enchanted xpoff toons ruining xpoff bracket for sure.
I will be making lvl 50 xpon char for this event specifically and I hope gear wount get templated as if I was in party sync.

So this will be the first time every 10 19 29 39 49 etc twink will play each other in a battleground?

Vets however won't get these competitive games since there with levelers which might be best if your sole purpose is to grind rep. Or am I wrong

im pretty sure it will be every twink from 10-119

I think we can safely assume xp-off and xp-on ques will still be segregated.

Which means vets and f2p will be in the general population. People are trying to get xp-off twinks to all cue during this because it doesnt matter what bracket you're in. Its all one big bracket. So if every xp-off twink from 10s to 119s ques, you might actually get full twink AVs.

I said this in the other thread but I think it bears repeating here. The only possible way they could have people of such disparate levels queue together, is if they use templates again. So I don't think gear or abilities are likely to be an issue; only skill. If there's some evidence released that this idea is wrong, though, please do let me know.

Guys, I hopped on the PTR to see if anything has changed in 8.3, and I'm hoping this is just a PTR bug, but the purples from the AV vendor scaled up from ilvl 24 to ilvl 104. This was on my 20.
upload_2019-11-4_21-11-47.png
upload_2019-11-4_21-10-54.png

Well, the gold value's gone up, but I'm gonna be super pi$$ed if I wasted my timewarped badges on these now useless items......

Yes, I managed to sneak these in while the vendor accidentally appeared ;)

Guys, I hopped on the PTR to see if anything has changed in 8.3, and I'm hoping this is just a PTR bug, but the purples from the AV vendor scaled up from ilvl 24 to ilvl 104. This was on my 20.
View attachment 13637 View attachment 13636

Well, the gold value's gone up, but I'm gonna be super pi$$ed if I wasted my timewarped badges on these now useless items......

Yes, I managed to sneak these in while the vendor accidentally appeared ;)

Thats why i havent played any of my chars i got them on, still have the two hour refund

Yep - all items now require lvl 81 :(

Like an idiot, I put them in VS to save bank space.......:eek:

f

Not even bis no need for a lvl requirment

Personnaly, I'll just keep them equiped and see what'll happen when the anniversary gets live.
And also take a screenshot of every Timewarped item i have to make GM tickets if their required level change.
[doublepost=1572905675,1572901657][/doublepost]By the way, the event is now on the in-game calendar ;)
For example, on EU, it starts Wednesday 6th at 8am ... but ENDS ON JANUARY 8TH !!!!
If you were wondering if you'd time to farm it, well, seems like you got plenty :D

z7byVg9.png

About the dates - This is very nice! We have plenty of time to do our shenanigans.

About the items - For the brief time the vendor was in retail, all ilvls and requirements where identical to your level. Anything other than that is clearly a bug, so no reason to burn our precious mental health.

Users who are viewing this thread