Come on, Horde!

Silinrul said:
Bad trolls can be kept on the wow forums. kthx :)

Not trolling if it's the truth sista

pereith said:
You know things are bad when the players in a XP-off BG start complaining about the other side having heirlooms and being BiS.

wtf everyone twinks ??

i have noticed lots of xp off untwinked hordies

Ya i have noticed that there are alot of horde that turn XP off untwinked. Perhas they are working towards a full geared twink or maybe they just dont know. However we still try to hold our own regardless of how hopeless it seems.

Waaag said:
ya i think we need these nubs. so lets think about helping them out.

We were all noobs at twinking once... I remember the very early guys (Salt/Anarcan) yelling at me, after taking their advice I was playing with them. Now I just remember that if WE helped the noobs out, and teach them, the 3-4 noobs in wsg will become 3-4 MORE twinks on our side.

(it would also be nice to not see a rogue in wsg for once with defias mask, unholy MH and sader OH)

I think people with the right twink mentality know how to figure things out for themselves and and also usually gear correctly. i also find that these new up and coming twinks only discuss the finer points of final gear pieces or want to theorycraft a new set.

ive been in many wsg when twinks would complain about someones gear and than blizzard took the twinks away. the reason we cant play with others is our behavior ingame. we would camp gy. not go for flag but farm kills on nubs. and talk down new players telling them they should leave cuz thier gear sucks and they aint lv 19 they should not be in there with us. most of those players moved on but we are stuck with the stigma of those guys. in a loss one should learn that they need to get better ether gear or style sadly the ppl who hated twinks only learned to complain.

Users who are viewing this thread