Come on, Horde!

lol, i try hard to help them, but it makes me sad when they ask questions to me like "where did you get that hat? how are you wearing mail? your staff has spellpower on it noob!" (last one isnt a question but it sure as hell is common) and it also seems that if i do end up telling them where to get items, i see them again in more wsgs asking me the same exact questions.

Squadbroken said:
I've stopped messing around with my 19, the horde BG's are full of way too many semi-twinked bads or just failures altogether.

The main problem is that the horde doesn't work together.

But I sure am enjoying my 70, the Horde actually does great at 70.

A.k.a: I need a team to carry me and refuse to play on the losing team ;( ;( ;(

i'd like to show my semi support to this thread, but my problems is not with lesser geared players queueing up, my problems is in lesser geared / skilled players that refuse to listen.. like, that 800hp rogue, that pops sprint + haste pot + darkflight + chest of speed,, and then grab flag, and you paaaatiently explain to him, that you would appreciate it if he would just.. DROP the flag, because he has 800 hp, the ofc has 2.4k unbuffed, and he is better used elsewhere, and he retorts with one we've all heard i think "LOL NO, I STILL CAN UES EVAZION!" (note, spelling errors were intentional.).. it annoys me so, that you can't try to put it in a friendly way, especially when they start whining, because they die, or your team loses.. what can you do with 800hp holding the flag?

chíll said:
i'd like to show my semi support to this thread, but my problems is not with lesser geared players queueing up, my problems is in lesser geared / skilled players that refuse to listen.. like, that 800hp rogue, that pops sprint + haste pot + darkflight + chest of speed,, and then grab flag, and you paaaatiently explain to him, that you would appreciate it if he would just.. DROP the flag, because he has 800 hp, the ofc has 2.4k unbuffed, and he is better used elsewhere, and he retorts with one we've all heard i think "LOL NO, I STILL CAN UES EVAZION!" (note, spelling errors were intentional.).. it annoys me so, that you can't try to put it in a friendly way, especially when they start whining, because they die, or your team loses.. what can you do with 800hp holding the flag?

I like it when they say they need the achievment.

Waltdisneywarlock said:
"but I still need the achievment" FTL this is one of the most popular new phrases.

hahah, yeah, especially when they have ~400 achievement points.. =)

chíll said:
hahah, yeah, especially when they have ~400 achievement points.. =)

4 hundreds?! :p

You know things are bad when the players in a XP-off BG start complaining about the other side having heirlooms and being BiS.

Splenda said:
How come? You're a Hunter.

Haven't played my hunter consistently since Pre-Cata. :) Mainly my priest, but it's actually easier to carry a team with her than my hunter. The strength of a team's heals can make or break a game.

Silinrul said:
Haven't played my hunter consistently since Pre-Cata. :) Mainly my priest, but it's actually easier to carry a team with her than my hunter. The strength of a team's heals can make or break a game.

I was playing Ihealpizza last weekend and I felt a lot more dominate on a Priest than a Hunter. The reason you don't see players complaining about Priest as much as Hunters is it's a lot harder to be successful and the majority of players don't play them correctly. I had 55k and 72k healing in two of the games I played and also found it a lot easier to carry my team on Ihealpizza than Pizza.

I honestly enjoy playing Priest more than Hunter, but I don't have my own. I can only play Ihealpizza when he's not online.

Pizza said:
I was playing Ihealpizza last weekend and I felt a lot more dominate on a Priest than a Hunter. The reason you don't see players complaining about Priest as much as Hunters is it's a lot harder to be successful and the majority of players don't play them correctly. I had 55k and 72k healing in two of the games I played and also found it a lot easier to carry my team on Ihealpizza than Pizza.

I honestly enjoy playing Priest more than Hunter, but I don't have my own. I can only play Ihealpizza when he's not online.

Time for Pizza to reroll? :D Though no grandfathered gear then. -.- And well I don't think I want to wish the agony upon myself of having you healing kids, your hunter I can atleast los and run away from. >.< Ppl would never die!

you know its bad, when somebody starts complaining about how OP earth shield is...

Pizza said:

i wouldn't look 2 much into meters i mean i can top charts if i want to but usually when im doing what i should be doing like healing fc i don't come close to those numbers.

Silinrul said:
Time for Pizza to reroll? :D Though no grandfathered gear then. -.- And well I don't think I want to wish the agony upon myself of having you healing kids, your hunter I can atleast los and run away from. >.< Ppl would never die!

Not going to happen. Don't have that kind of time anymore. I'll play Ihealpizza when I can though.

Users who are viewing this thread