10-19 Classic 19 Twink Hunter Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Samhain, Feb 13, 2018.

Share This Page

1. WAAGS

WAAGS Grandfathered

I was hoping for Yoshshiba Rogue guide. Hows it going Sam. No I am not coming back.

2. OP
    Samhain

Samhain <Nagaz with Attitudez>

Holy crap Waags?! I can't believe my eyes, is this real or is this a dream! I am reminiscing of the good old days hard right now. I have been great and you already know I'm playing classic, wish you were too dude lol

3. WAAGS

WAAGS Grandfathered

I misspelled Yoshishimba. My Warcraft days are done. I do tell the younger guys at work how I used to play til 4 in the morning and still come into work. See any old players? I see Saxon still playing. I dont think anyone from Hyjal but I would think some Made in China around. I play World of Warships, troll the internet and cosplay anime. I do miss playing but Blizzard crapped on my twink too many times.

4. Shív

Shív Grandfathered

Question @ scopes, this guide says to use Accurate Scope, but elsewhere I've seen people say you can have a higher level player apply a Sniper Scope. What's the actual deal for classic?

5. Matata

Matata New Member

Is there a consensus for the best weapon to use as a dwaft? The Peashooter has lower damage, but you have the racial which somewhat makes up for it. I'm not sure if there is a difference in ammo damage or if a faster weapon would help towards ammo damage and orb walking.

If it's not the gun what's better between venomstrike and outrunner? Even considering the nature damage venomstrike is slightly worse with ~11.5 dps but I've heard nature damage is more effective than physical. I'm also not accounting for any extra attack speed bonuses from talents or quiver so venomstrike might actually be about the same or better if that helps proc the effect more often. I'm trying to figure this all out before I grab the wrong Night Watch pouch.

Edit: Read a comment above. looks like it might just be better to run a night elf, but everyone I've talked to loves stone form and hates shadowmeld since you can't even prowl to hide your pet at 19. 9 agi, 1% dodge and 10 nature resist do sound really good though, especially with your point about roots.

Also as a random side note if you didn't know; apparently furocious howl applies to all three targets hit with multishot and they shares the same cooldown so that might push wolves a little higher up on the list even if they still don't have the same damage as cats.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
  6. Vehemity

Vehemity Member

Wristbands of the Monkey listed as 4/4 instead of 3/3. Otherwise good read! 9/10
    (I'd say the 5/5 belt isn't worth mentioning, considering we have deviate?)