Classes/Specs you never see in BGs/Would like to see more of

So I've decided to go F2P, but don't want to roll a FoRM, OP, or overplayed spec.
Curious as to what specs you never see in BGs, or would like to see more of.
Maybe you have an unorthodox spec/build you've been wanting to try, well, let me be your Frankenstein, open to any and all suggestions!

Ret pallys.
Much fun to play and you always die last because no enemy care about you.

Wait until Blizzard fixes hit rating scaling before you roll a Mage or Warlock. It is simply too frustrating to have your CC be completely unreliable.

That being said, I would say the least represented classes that are also decently viable are Mage/Warlock/Priest and Ele Shaman. If it were up to me and I were making an unrepresented new character, I would make (assuming that Monks are not available to you; otherwise, roll a BM monk!!! I'd love to try one out) -

Frost Mage
Demo/Aff Warlock
Ret Paladin
Priest (Shadow is kind of dumb at 20 and for that reason they are rarely seen; you could move around specs easily though)
Ele Sham

With an emphasis on Priest now and Frost Mage once hit gets fixed. My 2c

Ret pallys.
Much fun to play and you always die last because no enemy care about you.

This is sad but true. I went ret for one game the other day and didn't die once. No one bothered to attack me at all, except this one hunter who I managed to kill after about a 2 minute 1-on-1 battle.

Yeah, rets are pretty bad...

To the OP, I would like to see more less prot warri uhh... I mean... I would like to see more locks and mages, Yeah!

I always enjoy the surprise of seeing Combat Rogues- which are most certainly viable
Geared Warlocks - the only way you can really make a difference with a lock is if you have a high health pool
Offensive Priests - the tools are there
Enh, Ele Shammans

Monks geared for F2P - the couple I've seen scooting round warsong dramatically change the dynamics of the match. I hope one day trial accounts can create Monks

Most uncommon specs ive seen in 5.2..

Warrior : Fury
Priest : Holy
Monk : Windwalker
Lock : -
Shaman : Enh
Rogue : Combat
Hunter : MM
Paladin : Retri
Drud : Guardian

Arms Warrior
Shadow Priest
Enhancement Shaman
Retribution Paladin
Affliction Warlock
Fire Mage

So I've decided to go F2P, but don't want to roll a FoRM, OP, or overplayed spec.
Curious as to what specs you never see in BGs, or would like to see more of.
Maybe you have an unorthodox spec/build you've been wanting to try, well, let me be your Frankenstein, open to any and all suggestions!

Boomkins before MoP.

I used to think I was the cool kid until Boomkins were the new black....and those damn resto druids :p

Oh well, time to make an enhancement shaman and pewpew those priests<3

I think some of us need to make a distinction between "Specs we never see" and "Specs we never see but would like to see more".

There are reasons we don't see some of them..

Users who are viewing this thread