Class summaries!

"weaknesses: escaping rogues"
Should've rolled Goblin, huh Riptides? : )

jk jk. I know u guys love ur haste

haste stacking would be so OP on a 24 (20 too but not as much)if it increased move speed, haha

Don't you talk all the time about how you destroy most 24s? Do you attribute that wholly to your amazing skill, and credit nothing to your class?

I can easily beat dumb 24s however if a 24 is equally skilled I cant touch them. Just like if some of the classes about to be named are equally as skilled as me I cant beat them sometimes

Ele: Lightning bolt to start offheal then another lb then offheal then (fulm something) and by then even if you do die from a hunts burst your dots will more then likely kill them

Bdruid: Dot hot n kite. over

Fdruid: like previously said, a feral with wild charge can easily kill a hunt if they get the opening in stealth on them

arms war: can get kited easily however with double charge and 3 lucky crits then can come close to killing one in those 3 hits alone

a hunt can't beat a Rsham or hpal ever if they have half a brain and more then 1.6k hp.

Well to be fair, I wasn't trying to call her delusional, just trying to point out the seeming inconsistency of the hunter argument depending on the context.

You can ignore that nobody. It's not inconsistent. I have ALWAYS said a hunter will beat someone who has no idea how to play their class however I have ALWAYS said that if someone is skilled facing a unskilled hunter they can beat them. Do I consider myself one of the better hunts? Yes. Can I 1v1 every class and everyone in the bracket? Not one bit. Do I think the best hunter imo in the bracket can 1v1 everyone and everything in the bracket? I know for a fact they can't so saying a hunter isnt bad against anything is yet again just another stereotype

"weaknesses: escaping rogues"
Should've rolled Goblin, huh Riptides? : )

jk jk. I know u guys love ur haste

that weakness part was edited in by OP

i personally can just outheal f2p rogue burst until peels come, but i guess non geared shamans might not be able too...

and yee i put that gobby shammys bis mobility :p

haste 4 dayz

Ele: Lightning bolt to start offheal then another lb then offheal then (fulm something) and by then even if you do die from a hunts burst your dots will more then likely kill them
I used to play hunter and already for a while I play ele shaman. So let me correct you here a bit, say shaman starts with a dot, then lightning bolt, than goes off heal, which hunter scatters, then you really need to heal, but you get stun, than you are dead and hunter is missing 300 health (even if you get one heal off it makes little difference);) You only get a shot at hunter if you start with a fully stacked fulmination and some luck. I have to admit I don't have heirloom armor and shoulders, so my survivability is probably a bit lower than it could be.

I agree with you on the hpal, duno about rshamn but he can't hurt you back anyway, even with my r druid I was sometimes able to deal with not so good hunters.

Let me see.
Few things to keep in mind here before I start.
- I almost have as many hunter HKs as you Lil, so I'm not naive to the class.
- I actually play all these classes, unlike you.
- I'm forming these statements based on the idea that the hunter is myself - (not an awful BR)
- obviously with LoS some of these fights will differ. But let's be honest, most of the mongoloid hunters will cut you in mid, so this is where the fights will take place in my scenarios.
-I'm not saying hunters are untouchable, but the only things I have trouble beating is a good 24 hunter and a good 24 shadow priest. Nothing else.

Let the party begin.

1: Ele: Lightning bolt to start offheal then another lb then offheal then (fulm something) and by then even if you do die from a hunts burst your dots will more then likely kill them

2: Bdruid: Dot hot n kite. over

3: Fdruid: like previously said, a feral with wild charge can easily kill a hunt if they get the opening in stealth on them

4: arms war: can get kited easily however with double charge and 3 lucky crits then can come close to killing one in those 3 hits alone

5: a hunt can't beat a Rsham or hpal ever if they have half a brain and more then 1.6k hp.

1: By the time you have 1 LB off hunter has you at 40-70% and is continuing to pump huge dps into you, his burst has just started. You heal for 260 as he hits you for 600 in the space of the two seconds it took you to heal.
Dot? Shut up. You're so far from right it almost frustrates me here. Ele dot ticks for 25-50 if you're lucky.
You're dead. Hunter auto regens more than your dot hits him for.

2: HAHAHAHAHAHA try playing a boomkin against a hunter burst. Swift potting away is the ONLY thing that might work, unless the hunter is any good with posthaste.
You're dead. You could try dpsing but your dots won't do enough damage to scare him off, if you cast he will CC, If you HOT he will blatantly out dps your heals.

3: A TERRIBLE hunter maybe, what you lock the poor guy in place for four seconds and burst him? oh wait he immediately disengages and woops! there goes your charge. Or maybe if the Fdruid gets very lucky Crits.
Odds are against you, you're dead.

4: Decent hunter will get hit once or twice, Disengage one charge and CC him as he does the other.

5: I've played my ally hunter for quite a while. Actually a lot on other nameless toons, and I haven't come across many healers at all who I haven't been able to kill, yes. Some are harder than others, (I run moth btw) a few priests have given me a run for my money, but that's about it. Once again odds are stacked WAY over you.
You're almost 100% dead on the floor.

Who knows Lil, maybe you're just not that great at Hunter? That's the only thing that would make your claims make some sense...

Last edited by a moderator:
So Poparms , Feral Druid isnt in the in highest burst melee classes.
Now let me explain.
Arms... Rogues... do some really cool damage... but you cannot call it a BURST when you are dealing with a proteccion Warrior...Guardian Druid.... Maybe prot pallies idk....
Here is what feral does. (On Tanks)
You get 5 of your combos.
Use Savage Roar.
Get 3-4 combos then use Tigers Fury.
After getting 5 stacks you need to use RIP.
(Savage roar now because it increases the RIP's damage , and your ferocious Bite wont be that good on a tank).
Then get 5 combos and use Ferocious Bite.
RIP ignores ALL OF THE TANKS armor... and Does like 320-400 crit if used with savage roar + Tigs Fury.
Thats what i call burst...

Last edited by a moderator:
Last night I logged my blue geared b.druid for a few games and was quickly reminded by a few kindly "mongoloid hunters" why I rarely play it. Afterward I logged one game on my weaker hunter…just blues, loom shoulders and quest gear with the intention of informally checking in-bg damage results.

Obviously, damage results vary with focus level, crits and target mitigation. Since I was just doing this for my own edification I didn't run any logs, just counted the damage I did in a few encounters. Take the following with a healthy spoonful of salt.

The wsg I was in had 7 ally rogues. So on leather with a full focus bar and zero crits I managed to put out 2,100 damage in the span of time beginning with an initial hit of serpent sting and ending with the final tick of a single cast of explosive shot. No zerker, no buffs…and a pretty bad streak of luck with no crits.

My other hunters is bis imho and I didn't see a reason to test it.

No comment about Lil's experience. Everyone's experience is different and I haven't played enough with Lil to have a notion of how he/she plays. I will say that my brief experience playing ele, balance, feral, and arms aligns perfectly with what Phron wrote above, though. It could just be me..but I doubt it.

So Poparms , Feral Druid isnt in the in highest burst melee classes.
Now let me explain.
Arms... Rogues... do some really cool damage... but you cannot call it a BURST when you are dealing with a proteccion Warrior...Guardian Druid.... Maybe prot pallies idk....
Here is what feral does. (On Tanks)
You get 5 of your combos.
Use Savage Roar.
Get 3-4 combos then use Tigers Fury.
After getting 5 stacks you need to use RIP.
(Savage roar now because it increases the RIP's damage , and your ferocious Bite wont be that good on a tank).
Then get 5 combos and use Ferocious Bite.
RIP ignores ALL OF THE TANKS armor... and Does like 320-400 crit if used with savage roar + Tigs Fury.
Thats what i call burst...

I placed feral in the high damage melee classes( if they dont get focused and are allowed to sit on a healer the healer will die eventually), but it takes too many gcds to really get damage started as compared to rogues and warriors

the closest thing they have to burst is using

rake
mangle
mangle
mangle
mangle
tiger fury
ferocious bite

I also noted that a lot of their damage goes through armor

I placed feral in the high damage melee classes( if they dont get focused and are allowed to sit on a healer the healer will die eventually), but it takes too many gcds to really get damage started as compared to rogues and warriors

the closest thing they have to burst is using

rake
mangle
mangle
mangle
mangle
tiger fury
ferocious bite

I also noted that a lot of their damage goes through armor

he knows that... and actualy
you hav to mangle
Savg raor
rake mangle mangle mangle then tigs fury then mangle/rake whatever then Bite...
Watch his Feral Video ...F2P Feral Druid Movie - YouTube

Im just saying burst in the shortest amount of time

you have to admit feral druid takes more gcds and time to get to their insane ferocious bite than it does for a rogue to ambush hemo hemo hemo evis

I completely understand how insane feral druids damage is

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
enhancement shaman

good vs priest

bad vs hunters

description: high utility with off heal and interrupt and purge , low damage( lavalash crits for like 300 max), high mobility with ghost wolf.can actually kill non hybrid class solo if you fake cast heals. This spec should be used as a support spec with off healing and purging and damaging when needed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enhancement Shamans are
Good vs: priests, rogues, warlocks
Bad vs : hunters

Add to description: Great damage against melee multi-targets and have to fight with some teammates (1+) for better survivability. Great for assisting range dps against priests and other spellcasters (purge and interrupt) and clearing melee dps around their healers. Always "paint" rogues and druids with "Fire Shock", so they can't hide anymore for at least 20secs.

Im just saying burst in the shortest amount of time

you have to admit feral druid takes more gcds and time to get to their insane ferocious bite than it does for a rogue to ambush hemo hemo hemo evis

I completely understand how insane feral druids damage is

Yea i admit it... but if you have a healer looking for you its cool :) !
And it gets easy now .
There are targets WHO SHOULD NOT BE KILLED WITH FB/RIP.
You should just mangle , or rake him any time you want then run. You will still have your combos on him , so when you see someone you want to kill just click at Savage roar. And then doo the rake mangle thingy... :) !
When you have savage roar buff on ye your mangle might crit for 340-500(Berserk) !

Yep hunts can 1v1 everything in this bracket. No class can ever kill a hunt and the best hunt in this bracket can kill every other f2p in the world and is god. Some people are so stupid when it comes to this subject xD good thread none the less OP

lil I don't think you understand just how retarded hunters are. To understand that you must play other classes (aside from rogue or druid ofcoruse). I wont go into detail but hunters literally ruin pvp in every bracket...rogues too but mostly hutners

but its not just at that level its at any level hunters and rogues are like a disease to this game

Users who are viewing this thread