Civilized conversation about the health of EU bracket

dont you worry your pretty little head

i see TL has turned into a casual funtime guild, is about time

inviting people like ondura is a good way to add horde activity gj guys

nice to see everyones doing their part <3

Ondura is a better paladin than u ever will be, sad.

Hopefully if u come back u move ur pala to Aggramar and Junoo can share his secrets lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Ondura is a better paladin than u ever will be, sad.

Hopefully if u come back u move ur pala to Aggramar and Junoo can share his secrets lol

hey man, i know i havent played for a year and you're trying to motivate me to get better than you again

but are you really that desperate for lessons??

hey man, i know i havent played for a year and you're trying to motivate me to get better than you again

but are you really that desperate for lessons??

I'm sure Ondura can teach u some, but I would recommend talking to Junoo or Quack

How do you know its him?
it might aswell be stubs trolling around with two acc's.

calling me stubs and vianco, why dont u just expand to the entire TL roster and claim im one of them.
I will be reporting your posts for false accusations with 0 ground or base. The persecution of low post accounts must stop!

I'm just trying to help you out, no need to be rude, maybe we can do some arenas when u back so u can get back on track.

yeah man this is true sportsmanship

after all i must have completely forgotten how to play in my old age if ondura is a better paladin than me

calling me stubs and vianco, why dont u just expand to the entire TL roster and claim im one of them.
I will be reporting your posts for false accusations with 0 ground or base. The persecution of low post accounts must stop!

Shure go ahead.

Btw I didnt say you were, but I said you might aswell be him. I based that on the posts that were posted at the same time and on the ground it was just another low post account.

And lol I never called you Vianco

Last edited:
yeah man this is true sportsmanship

after all i must have completely forgotten how to play in my old age if ondura is a better paladin than me

I haven't played much paladin lately, but from what I've seen in wsg Ondura is by far the best hpala, but there ain't many good ones around

I haven't played much paladin lately, but from what I've seen in wsg Ondura is by far the best hpala, but there ain't many good ones around

i see i see

if you aren't just being bias towards a fellow guild member then dam son ondura must have improved like ten-fold

props to him

Maybe Fhayr improved while not playing? For his sake I would have to hope so if he intends to come back, it would be awesome with more old twinks coming back !

i see i see

if you aren't just being bias towards a fellow guild member then dam son ondura must have improved like ten-fold

props to him

Trying not to be bias, but he was the MVP in Tough Love vs AAO, and yes he has improved a lot as a player.

Maybe Fhayr improved while not playing? For his sake I would have to hope so if he intends to come back, it would be awesome with more old twinks coming back !

ofc i improved while not playing, im like a fine wine

sweet, zesty and with a aromatic hint of being a complete cunt

Trying not to be bias, but he was the MVP in Tough Love vs AAO, and yes he has improved a lot as a player.

honestly, fair doos and genuine props

ill consider this the first checkpoint on my road to recovery

and isnt like you care about your public image but dam that guy is a whiny bastard

I'm just going to speak for myself as a new player to this bracket.
I'm also writing this so you can see this from a new players perspective.

The reason I stopped queing was because I couldn't see the fun in playing against people that were far more skilled and coordinated than us. The horde we met in the BG clearly had the upper-hand every WSG we played and ofc. people get de-motivated when that happens. And when they said we could do wargames instead that appealed a lot more than loosing pugs to a far better team. I can't understand why you keep saying we "dodged" either when we play this game for fun, if we wanted to play competative we wouldn't do that in a pug. At that time me and my friend looked at it like this:
Ok, we're currently not BiS geared, missing some enchants etc. so we're just gonna play BG's for fun to get a break from farming dungeons, so our options was
|Getting destroyed in a pug < Having fun and get to know more people in the bracket|
After the wargames we did we actually got to know a lot of new people.

I just want to say thanks to Bios as well for providing a friendly community for 19 twinks where not everyone have the elitist-attitude.

so ondura now gets all TL's pity votes, poor ol' nicozy. keyword in the thread title was civilized btw, good luck with that.

ofc i improved while not playing, im like a fine wine

sweet, zesty and with a aromatic hint of being a complete cunt

my favorite brand.

Users who are viewing this thread