Changes on Korgath

So you didn't actually bother to read the post?
I am going to assume your talking about my realm? First im talking mostly to the people i play with. Second the people i play with are from that realm. Third im p2p. Im pretty sure he said p2p is exempt...

I am going to assume your talking about my realm? First im talking mostly to the people i play with. Second the people i play with are from that realm. Third im p2p. Im pretty sure he said p2p is exempt...

Seems pointless to post in this thread in that case considering this thread is specifically for people who are part of the arena community on Korgath.

On topic though, I'm considering coming back to try F2P since there aren't any good twink private servers out still (been waiting 2 years).

Has the arena scene improved at all in terms of balance?

So to recap:

1. Not us. Thanks for posting buddy!
2. Not us. Thanks for posting buddy!
3. It's exempt because you can easily invite yourself into arena. You're still going to be the bottom choice compared to anyone from Korgath.

So to summarize: Not us. Thanks for posting buddy!

So to recap:

1. Not us. Thanks for posting buddy!
2. Not us. Thanks for posting buddy!
3. It's exempt because you can easily invite yourself into arena. You're still going to be the bottom choice compared to anyone from Korgath.

So to summarize: Not us. Thanks for posting buddy!

Not you but the only people i play with are from Korgath and I myself have played toons on Korgath since Korgath started. No need to be all mad. Thanks for posting :D

Seems pointless to post in this thread in that case considering this thread is specifically for people who are part of the arena community on Korgath.

On topic though, I'm considering coming back to try F2P since there aren't any good twink private servers out still (been waiting 2 years).

Has the arena scene improved at all in terms of balance?

Yes arena is probably the most balanced and fun i have had outside of 90 in a very long time. HBtwinkFearthebuns20 - Twitch heres a link to a friend of mines stream can decide if you'd like to join.

Yea... i played my first bg in like 4 months today and it sucked. so im thinking about joining this arena server. i just don't know what to roll since ive been gone for a while

its only dead cause people make lvl 1s than log and yeah most still use skype but they cant use it for to much longer and people who want to arena will needa roll on korgath soon so LETS GET MORE HORDE CMON!!!

I still feel that horde chat is dead. Are you guys still on Skype group?

i'm busy with work so primarily i'm on the skype chat when i look for games or i'll be on one of my 90s, but i do have 2 level 20s on horde korgath and about 4 on alliance.

to my knowledge theres about 10 or 12 people with 20s on korgath horde however it's simply not as active as it could be since these are mainly alts and people will only log onto them when games are set up.

idk if you're in the skype group but if you aren't we also have a raidcall channel that's working great and we are currently working on migrating people from the skype chat to the raidcall.

i'm busy with work so primarily i'm on the skype chat when i look for games or i'll be on one of my 90s, but i do have 2 level 20s on horde korgath and about 4 on alliance.

to my knowledge theres about 10 or 12 people with 20s on korgath horde however it's simply not as active as it could be since these are mainly alts and people will only log onto them when games are set up.

idk if you're in the skype group but if you aren't we also have a raidcall channel that's working great and we are currently working on migrating people from the skype chat to the raidcall.

I'm not on the skype group, i may go for raidcall. I remade my Warr on Korgath, cuz Gobs > Unds <3

just got my p2p back ill be setting up times and dates soon to recuit a friend people so pm or say in thread if you are interested and ill let ya know when ill be doing them most likely sometime this week or if people are to busy this week then ill do it next week. *HORDE ONLY*

Is raid call a WoW addon? Meaning it's functions are in game as opposed to ventrilo which is a separate program?

Users who are viewing this thread