EU certain 19s making 20 vets

It’s okay you will understand if u go to college. I’ll pray for you because you are so uneducated at the moment. Also lol at the irony of u just using “I’ll pray for you” because of your perceived negative situation that I’m in.
See how you instantly think I'm being rude saying I'll pray for you, I think thats quite a kind thing and thank you for saying you'll pray for me I hope your prayers are heard.

It’s okay you will understand if u go to college. I’ll pray for you because you are so uneducated at the moment. Also lol at the irony of u just using “I’ll pray for you” because of your perceived negative situation that I’m in.
You thinking the phrase "Ill pray for you" being ironic sounds like you have some religious discrimination.

See how you instantly think I'm being rude saying I'll pray for you, I think thats quite a kind thing and thank you for saying you'll pray for me I hope your prayers are heard.
Again you missed my point. You are saying “I’ll pray for you” because you think I am uneducated. The state of being uneducated is a negative situation which is why you felt the need to say “I’ll pray for you.”

Again you missed my point. You are saying “I’ll pray for you” because you think I am uneducated. The state of being uneducated is a negative situation which is why you felt the need to say “I’ll pray for you.”
No I'm saying I'll pray for you're because its a nice thing to say. Stop trying to joint dots that aren't there.

You thinking the phrase "Ill pray for you" being ironic sounds like you have some religious discrimination.
It is ironic because he used it because of his perceived negative situation that I’m in. Which is why you used it when you called me stupid and gay.

Didn't you accuse him of being homophobic because he called you stupid
Once again, nope.
[doublepost=1575660488,1575660422][/doublepost]
Took me all of what...10 words to make you piss the bed for the past hour, yeah, no, im actually braindead, you got me.
When you lose the argument, just say you were trolling the whole time. Good strat. When you lose the argument, bring up someone’s sexuality. Good strat.

Once again, nope.
When you lose the argument, just say you were trolling the whole time. Good strat. When you lose the argument, bring up someone’s sexuality. Good strat.
You didn't win an argument because you didn't have one to begin with. So therefore he also didn't lose one.

Once again, nope.
I'm not trolling, you're gay and stupid, there isnt really any argument there.

The argument was that he was being homophobic how are you this braindead
Yes and you couldn't prove anything asides the fact he called a gay person gay - called you stupid and said he'd pray for you but since he said them all together he's automatically homophobic.
liberal.

I'm not trolling, you're gay and stupid, there isnt really any argument there.
Well yeah I know you don’t have a brain to participate in an argument, or even recognize ones existence. Quack on the other hand tried and failed.
[doublepost=1575660832,1575660712][/doublepost]
Yes and you couldn't prove anything asides the fact he called a gay person gay - called you stupid and said he'd pray for you but since he said them all together he's automatically homophobic.
liberal.
Take a class on rhetoric and get back to me. Make sure your teacher has plenty of office hours though

Well yeah I know you don’t have a brain to participate in an argument, or even recognize ones existence. Quack on the other hand tried and failed.
So what you're saying is you're mad a person with no brain called you gay and stupid, and multiple other people agreed with him.

Users who are viewing this thread