EU certain 19s making 20 vets

A lot of 19s players: "Omg, seperate queues is so swell, I can't wait to get some twink vs twink games again! #qualityGames #competitiveTwinking"

Same people: *rerolls vet / f2p*

Me:
13p17o.jpg

To me as a 19s player this is extremely frustrating, because it'd legit be so easy to get pops if people just queued instead of rerolling into the 20s bracket. You're not fooling anyone. You're hypocrites.

At least in Legion you could argue that the gap between a twink and a leveler was nearly non-existent, giving the games a chance to make them interesting.

Now you're just literally farming levelers.

as far as the entire "hours to get a pop" argument goes; you're literally the reason.

Guess I'll just have to wait for classic.

A lot of 19s players: "Omg, seperate queues is so swell, I can't wait to get some twink vs twink games again! #qualityGames #competitiveTwinking"

Same people: *rerolls vet / f2p*

Me:
13p17o.jpg

To me as a 19s player this is extremely frustrating, because it'd legit be so easy to get pops if people just queued instead of rerolling into the 20s bracket. You're not fooling anyone. You're hypocrites.

At least in Legion you could argue that the gap between a twink and a leveler was nearly non-existent, giving the games a chance to make them interesting.

Now you're just literally farming levelers.

as far as the entire "hours to get a pop" argument goes; you're literally the reason.

Guess I'll just have to wait for classic.
fk off i havent even made it yet im playn classic
just wanna use my cloak

Should have never split the Qs. Most you kids were "raving" about it. Now look at it? Destroyed a community of people. Also destroyed the possibility of making the community grow outside of xpoff. When we should have been taking the fight to blizzard about it instead of arguing about on here. The community as a whole has maybe 45 guys/gals that are actually competitive. The rest just want to play and not sit around in goldshire/durotar all the time waiting on Qs.

I realize you were speaking to EU but there really is no difference.
I hope you enjoy classic - been there/done that.

Last edited:
If they didn't change the queues in legion, a lot of players wouldn't have quit in legion and also a lot wouldn't have joined in legion.
Therefore the ones that didn't quit would still be queuing and the bracket would still be active ( If they didn't quit coz of how dog BFA is ).
But since they joined the brackets in legion and 2 and a half years later split them ofc it was a bad idea. Doesn't take a genius to work that out.
@Bestworld Just give up on BFA please it hurts me to see you still trying to revive a dog bracket with dog players in a dog expac.

100% agreed, 20 is a pretty dogshit bracket. I had hoped EU would have started some wargames/arena by now. Pretty much the only reason to BG is to farm boxes easily. So I don't mind 20 but I would hope for some competition. Also making a vet during a free week and playing for free is a bonus.
[doublepost=1559928649,1559928531][/doublepost]Also, classic will mend many of the wounds of the past few years. No more gf'd, no more exclusion, and besides class imbalance - a pretty fair platform for low level pvp.

First off excellent, honest, commentary. I commend you all. Like I said yesterday, "eliminate macro use in pvp play" and, "eliminate premade grouping" you solve the problems... no excuses. Then we will see just how good you really are! Wake-up blizziod!

100% agreed, 20 is a pretty dogshit bracket. I had hoped EU would have started some wargames/arena by now. Pretty much the only reason to BG is to farm boxes easily. So I don't mind 20 but I would hope for some competition. Also making a vet during a free week and playing for free is a bonus.
[doublepost=1559928649,1559928531][/doublepost]Also, classic will mend many of the wounds of the past few years. No more gf'd, no more exclusion, and besides class imbalance - a pretty fair platform for low level pvp.

Doubt I'd twink in classic. Endgame kinda felt like twinking back then anyways. Maybe down the road I'll make a twink, but it def. won't be the main reason to why I'm looking forward to classic.

What a shame our F2P/Vet buddies wont be joining us for classic. Perhaps we could start some kind of group blog or something and at least document all the good times so they can live vicariously through us?

Btw the filet at roco' s was fair.

Still tho, cool vibes

19s were doing alright when the split first happened. If 29s had joined 19s it would be a healthy bracket. But they joined 20s instead, which, let's be honest, wasn't the brave choice.

19s were doing alright when the split first happened. If 29s had joined 19s it would be a healthy bracket. But they joined 20s instead, which, let's be honest, wasn't the brave choice.
indeed. but an obvious choice. i dont see 29 twinks choosing 19s competitiveness over 20s faceroll.
Don't worry the true vets/f2ps since catac will farm them to quit. with their GFed bis gear.
im drunk rn lmaoo hopefullsy this repsond makes sense tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread