EU certain 19s making 20 vets

homophobic; having or showing a dislike of or prejudice against homosexual people.
prejudice; preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.

I think he said 'Smh my head, gay and stupid, I'll pray for you.'
'Sorry, what I meant to say was if you play BFA you prolly suck peen and arent very smart, just my opinion.'

I don't think he said you're stupid because you're gay, I don't see any homophobic attacks here only him saying you engage in oral sex and are gay. If I missed it point it out to me.
You are what people refer to as a “hopeless case.” So I won’t bother explaining.

I didn't think him bringing sexuality into it was appropriate and I won't defend that, I was questioning your point of calling him homophobic.
Smh my head, gay and stupid, I'll pray for you.
“I’ll pray for you” “Smh my head (nice one idiot)” both infer that the situation to which those figures of speech pertain to is a negative one from the point of view of the speaker

“I’ll pray for you” “Smh my head (nice one idiot)” both infer that the situation to which those figures of speech pertain to is a negative one from the point of view of the speaker
Sure I agree him saying smh my head ( which is a meme btw incase u didnt get that ) - is him calling you an idiot.
I'll pray for you is a nice thing to say imo. It's prob the nicest thing a religious person could do for you?
I don't see how either of those points relate to homophobia once again.

Sure I agree him saying smh my head ( which is a meme btw incase u didnt get that ) - is him calling you an idiot.
I'll pray for you is a nice thing to say imo. It's prob the nicest thing a religious person could do for you?
I don't see how either of those points relate to homophobia once again.
He is inferring that like being stupid, being gay is a negative thing to be, and thus is why he will pray for me. People usually pray for other people when they are in a negative situation.

He is inferring that like being stupid, being gay is a negative thing to be, and thus is why he will pray for me. People usually pray for other people when they are in a negative situation.
I have neighbors that always say they will light a candle for me when they go to church. No matter if I'm in a negative situation or not, if anything it sounds like you're the one in the wrong here accusing young little Puemp of being Homophobic when he hasn't done such a thing. Seems you're presuming a lot here without actual facts.

I have neighbors that always say they will light a candle for me when they go to church. No matter if I'm in a negative situation or not, if anything it sounds like you're the one in the wrong here accusing young little Puemp of being Homophobic when he hasn't done such a thing. Seems you're presuming a lot here without actual facts.
Ok that’s great but you can’t really argue that calling someone stupid is positive. And by saying “gay and stupid” he is relating them to each other meaning he is equating them as both being negatives.

Ok that’s great but you can’t really argue that calling someone stupid is positive. And by saying “gay and stupid” he is relating them to each other meaning he is equating them as both being negatives.
I never said someone calling you stupid is positive, having said that I agree with him, you're fucking retarded.
However I don't see how him calling a gay person gay is a negative. If you called me straight should I be offended? or sorry 'stupid and straight?' I can say hand on my heart I wouldn't be.

I never said someone calling you stupid is positive, having said that I agree with him, you're fucking retarded.
However I don't see how him calling a gay person gay is a negative. If you called me straight should I be offended? or sorry 'stupid and straight?' I can say hand on my heart I wouldn't be.
Putting them together creates a negative connotation towards whatever other adjective you insert, even without the smh my head and I’ll pray for you. Use your brain to think about what I’m saying for a sec and stop separating the terms like he isn’t using them in the same sentence.

Putting them together creates a negative connotation towards whatever other adjective you insert, even without the smh my head and I’ll pray for you. Use your brain to think about what I’m saying for a sec and stop separating the terms like he isn’t using them in the same sentence.
So just to conclude because he's calling a gay person gay, calling you stupid and saying he'll pray for you - he's homophobic?

So just to conclude because he's calling a gay person gay, calling you stupid and saying he'll pray for you - he's homophobic?
Nope. You have no common sense. This is why you’re a hopeless case. You can’t even understand my argument. Don’t worry, you’ll learn about everything I’m talking about when (if) you go to college. And I am not about to teach an entire class on rhetoric to u.

Nope. You have no common sense. This is why you’re a hopeless case. You can’t even understand my argument. Don’t worry, you’ll learn about everything I’m talking about when (if) you go to college. And I am not about to teach an entire class on rhetoric to u.
It seems you're the uneducated one. Especially throwing around terms you should be more careful with especially in person, calling people homophobic with no real reason to asides trying to connect an argument that doesn't make sense you could get in a lot of trouble for defamation of character, I'll pray for you.

It seems you're the uneducated one. Especially throwing around terms you should be more careful with especially in person, calling people homophobic with no real reason to asides trying to connect an argument that doesn't make sense you could get in a lot of trouble for defamation of character, I'll pray for you.
It’s okay you will understand if u go to college. I’ll pray for you because you are so uneducated at the moment. Also lol at the irony of u just using “I’ll pray for you” because of your perceived negative situation that I’m in.

Users who are viewing this thread