Cataclysm : Amazing screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
plobb said:
Why not 12 ap-> 6 str? CB is a weapon and therefore not rogue specific like the leather items.

Why would VC use a strength weapon?

L2Lore.

CB will probably stay the same, I seem to remember reading something about keeping AP on weapons the same way they will keep SP on weapons. TB will prolly be the best off-hand though :p

sorry IAT

I think I read a post that said they will NOT do it in Cata. Don't quote me though. ='(

Kore nametooshort said:
Nice work, its looking like paladins are getting all the love now.

Also, i didnt realise before that judgement limits speed, that will help a small amount i suppose, since the pala will be running at 109% they should be able to catch up with stuff, in theory :)

They combined JoL and JoJ into one judgement and removed JoW completely. So we're looking at only 1 Judgement in cata atm.

Rivfader said:
CB will probably stay the same, I seem to remember reading something about keeping AP on weapons the same way they will keep SP on weapons. TB will prolly be the best off-hand though :p

sorry IAT

Weapons will be the only piece of gear that you will see with Attack Power or Spell Power still on them. Everything else will be the base stats as well as crit / hit / haste.

Edit: double post XD

Moardotz said:
Weapons will be the only piece of gear that you will see with Attack Power or Spell Power still on them. Everything else will be the base stats as well as crit / hit / haste.

Edit: double post XD

Spell power -> stam / stam + int conversions on weapons are starting :

Witching Stave - Items - Sigrie

Blizz have said from late 2009 onwards that they will be removing mp5 and spellpower from ITEMS.

edit : Is a scroll of sp+30 is an item? :)

Yen51591 said:
I saw on Mmochampion that beacon of light is learnable at level one as a paladin,can you confirm this?

Beacon of Light - Spells - Sigrie says lvl 60 to me. The pally page has it on it as lvl 1, but i highly doubt they will get it at lvl 1

edit: Beacon of Light - Spells - Sigrie says lvl 1, however it doesnt look as polished as the one above. I feel pretty sure beacon will only be attainable at lvl 60. (there are 2 beacons on mmo)

Kore nametooshort said:
Can you post a source for those of us who cant read french? :)

Thumbs up. If you wish to use Twinkinfo.com as a place for spreading information (Which we greatly appreciate), I have to request that you please supply the information in English :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread