US Calling all 29s to join.

Currently to make the bracket more competitive were asking community leaders in 29s to help and support Burgs idea of creating a Wargaming League. It would be 20 vets.

So we're asking 29s to wait on details and be ready to create 20 vets for possibly a 20GG funding and Wargaming league. We're not asking you to play your new vet 20s in pug games just the league. Keep playing your 29s. :)

Rules are being discussed and if any 29s wanting to help and give your input. Thanks for taking the time to read.

http://xpoff.com/threads/tournament-interest.263/

Currently to make the bracket more competitive were asking community leaders in 29s to help and support Burgs idea of creating a Wargaming League. It would be 20 vets.

So we're asking 29s to wait on details and be ready to create 20 vets for possibly a 20GG funding and Wargaming league. We're not asking you to play your new vet 20s in pug games just the league. Keep playing your 29s. :)

Rules are being discussed and if any 29s wanting to help and give your input. Thanks for taking the time to read.

I support this 100%.
I'm willing to help in anyway that i can to get this going and keep it going.

i have made my vet toon on horde resto sham. if your looking for a team for this please contact me via Btag: Amelletta#1732 or mail in via xpoff.

Would be cool to see a lot of you 29 guild out there make 20s for this! Get some competitive wargames in!

Calling out guilds like <Fried Chicken> and <Out Played>!

Would be cool to see a lot of you 29 guild out there make 20s for this! Get some competitive wargames in!

Calling out guilds like <Fried Chicken> and <Out Played>!

They don't have anyone in the guild any,ore that is active. It died with 29's.

They don't have anyone in the guild any,ore that is active. It died with 29's.
They were just some names I knew, I would have said <SupaNova> but as you can see Amelletta has already posted.

Just would be cool to see some of these guilds that run 29s make some 20s!

lmao someone calls out my comment and it gets removed? it wasn't even a bad comment wtf I feel cherrypicked and violated, you cant remove a comment just because it has a little edginess to it? this is what happens when people get greedy with power

I was just trying to bring competition over to 20s instead of 29 where they have every crutch imaginable and if you play a 29 and never get into competitive events you indeed are a fggt and I'm calling you out ex: trialkiller, duopaladin, pinktroll, Illyrian any other mongo that thinks they have the slightest resemblance of skill

stop playing at the top tier of the bracket just cus you need to be 29 to win in pugs, and come make 20s for the tournament

Last edited:
lmao someone calls out my comment and it gets removed? it wasn't even a bad comment wtf I feel cherrypicked and violated, you cant remove a comment just because it has a little edginess to it? this is what happens when people get greedy with power

I was just trying to bring competition over to 20s instead of 29 where they have every crutch imaginable and if you play a 29 and never get into competitive events you indeed are a fggt and I'm calling you out ex: trialkiller, duopaladin, pinktroll, Illyrian any other mongo that thinks they have the slightest resemblance of skill

stop playing at the top tier of the bracket just cus you need to be 29 to win in pugs, and come make 20s for the tournament

rofl that you'd even suggest holy pally is top tier of the bracket, what serious brain damage material you are.

i don't support fail to pay peasants. GL with your little tourney m80's

what serious brain damage material you are.
i don't support fail to pay peasants
Why all the hate. This stuff splits the community, why do people even post stuff like this? Starting TI drama again on a clean new website, seriously why??!?

And Trialkiller, you still wonder why stuff you post gets removed? really??

Great initiative! Good luck.

@Neon you need to calm down. The fact you listed 2 holy pallys who gain nothing from 29 that play "with a crutch" shows you're retarded. And you probably play a 20 feral/resto/boomy and disc. Only class with a clutch at 29 would be the 7k guard BM.

@Caldalt @Trialkiller its not the fact that they are holy its the fact they both have massive egos and all they do is pug, if they want to talk smack its time to prove themselves for real competition to make a 20 for the tournament, btw I don't main any of those classes lel the fact you have an icon of stormstrike is pretty ironic accusing me of that

@Trialkiller we pay for the game, so that is invalid

@leotsedapp theres no hate from me I'm just trying to create a competitive atmosphere for the tourney, there may be some hate from trialkiller though

Last edited:
@Neon what classes do you play then? And wtf is wrong with pugging, almost every1 premades random bgs nowadays it is irritating even when they are on my side.

@Caldalt healer most of the time, but I play all of the classes, nothing is wrong with pugging, besides the fact pugs in the 20-29 bracket are the least competitive form of pvp you could compare them to xp on bg, where whoever has the most "force" is usually going to win. bragging about how many pugs you win is a joke trialkiller and duo do both of these things yet ive never seen them do any thing competitive yet they talk more smack then most

when I say premades I don't mean qing premades into pugs I mean formed teams facing off with each other in a tournament no one has an edge over anyone everyone is on a level playing field, comp setups , strategies and leadership decide who wins

if you have something to prove make a 20s team for the tourney all I'm saying

Last edited:
@Neon still didn't answer the spec question, and I mean doing war games or tournaments or whatever you wanna call them [premades refer to random bgs btw] then that's fine. Just don't put opinions on people who don't want to because they want to play solo.

Burg and other people trying to help such as myself are asking not calling them out or baiting by trolling them. We'd like for them on their own to want to make a 20 vet and take advantage of the lvl 20 GG project incoming and expand their friends in the 20-29 community.

If they choose to not make a vet or Participant then we wish them well and maybe next time.

Getting this project off will take giving some people a clean slate. It's up to them to ruin this opputunity and olive branch from the vet community.

Make a P2P 20 if you dare. Even Honeybadger questioned me why I did it back five years ago. As did many others in Horde Invasion and other guilds I joined after.
I guess you could call me "ahead of the curve".
If you don't want to make a 20, then don't.

BTW, you may count on me for donations.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread