Bye friends

Zeiren

we're all gonna make it
Administrator
Hey friends, I plan on taking a break from the game. I haven’t had the free time to play WoW lately due to school and I’ve also been out of a job for quite a while. Therefore, I decided to deactivate my game subscription. I plan to return sometime in the future, but for now I’ll be taking a leave of absence.

It’s great to see that the activity has been growing not only in the 19s, but the 29s, and 39s brackets as well. I hope to see games become a more frequent occurrence in the future for both the 29s and 39s bracket!

- Zeiren/Dasfizzla

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Hey friends

First Toastage now you? My heart is broken. Text me every once in a while. <3

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 2

First Toastage now you? My heart is broken. Text me every once in a while. <3

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 2
PM me your number bro, I lost all my numbers awhile ago when I updated my IOS =(

cya around das, gl irl

Shane actually lifted my ban on this account after I had spoken to him but he decided to keep my other account banned. Thanks for your guys' concern though. :rolleyes:

Do not backseat moderate, please. Dasfizzla is not circumventing a ban.

Then why is his account banned? "I'll make a post now. To my knowledge there is nothing wrong with backseat moderating or "warning people that they'll get into trouble for what they are doing." It should be common sense that just about anything posted can get reported and will get setup for review by the TI staff team. Now; Skanky, I do find your post very offensive especially in this given situation. Whatever happened too "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" kind of things... Anyway I'm getting off topic." That's a quote from CIHC from the Mocha the Crusader thread

So mods handout banns then take them back if they feel like it? why do mods even ban if all you have to do is manipulate someone to come back on a cleanslate...

If you have a problem with the moderators' decisions, feel free to PM them. This thread is not the place to discuss it.

So mods handout banns then take them back if they feel like it? why do mods even ban if all you have to do is manipulate someone to come back on a cleanslate...

I suggest you stop before you get banned.

Users who are viewing this thread