Bye friends

Re: Hey friends

peace out mang the grp of respectable shamans jus got alot smaller:p till you come back ofc hope life treals u well

which is exactly why your banned again.

Mods? Why do you continually let banned users make new accounts and post? They're banned for a reason.

If Shane, the owner of the site lifts a ban for a user for whatever reason he has chosen. I will not stop him, I will reban the user however if the user breaks CoC again.

Then why is his account banned? "I'll make a post now. To my knowledge there is nothing wrong with backseat moderating or "warning people that they'll get into trouble for what they are doing." It should be common sense that just about anything posted can get reported and will get setup for review by the TI staff team. Now; Skanky, I do find your post very offensive especially in this given situation. Whatever happened too "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" kind of things... Anyway I'm getting off topic." That's a quote from CIHC from the Mocha the Crusader thread

This is correct, however this is merely my opinion on several topics that ultimately end up to be trash. Other Staff members will have a different opinion as well. Yes; derailing a thread / going off topic is considered a violation in the CoC (atleast last I knew/checked). If you have any problems with how the current staff are running things. Complain to the owner, don't go all +1 post count in a thread.

Holy fuck, kids have anything better to do than argue a ban that doesn't affect you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14

Last edited by a moderator:
Bye Zeiren, you've always been one of my favorite players :) Hope to see you in game again at some point in the future.

Lol that signature makes me crap my pants every time I look at it.

Users who are viewing this thread