Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec combos.

Snowjobs

Fluffy
Bwl is now looking for anyone to roll underpowered / underplayed . Spec or class combos.

Im talking any spec of lock, mage

or

shadow / priests . enhance / shaman . You get the idea.

basically we are looking for a new face since druids are ..... well ..... ridiculously op beyond the point were its enjoyable.

We premade nightly and would like to add new ppl to the group.

Who knows maybe we will arena if enough ppl join in.

as far as what our realm offers as far as gearing goes.
Every week we have2 fishing tourney winners

we also do dk run throughs of bfd very often for getting those elusive items.

active time is at night from 7 o'clock -> later as everyone on our realm is usually busy until then.

PS : dont come if your annoying . If i find you annoying we kick u on sight untill you get the point and leave. But really were a nice comunity as long as ur a cool kid.
O and unless your a total babe irl hunters and prot pallies are stiffly banned.
For these premades i will probably be playing a demo lock or guardian.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec com

I could roll a subley shaman or a guardian druid, what do you think?

Re: Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec com

Mages! Good mages prease and purge spammin shamans and brewmaster monkeys everything anti druid!

Full hunter premades. I still think they would be very effective in MoP

You should roll fury warriors cuz they the bomb atm

on a serious note

roll a bunch of subterfuge ambush spamin' rogues( call them subterfugeassins or subterfug-injas or double-ambushin-subterfugers)
you probably could insta kill anything with just 3 of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

feet u have no idea how long ive wanted that chest mog on ur rogue :c
will roll my shaman in a few minutes there

Strange names are required

Hello I think I roll an enhance shaman on your server tonight. Thanks for the update!

was nice to see you burping . we are still looking for a shadow priest in particular :)

I will be doing many bfd runs tomorrow trying to grind for one of my toons . anyone of the propper lvl is welcome to come .

Inc Hu + and smexy mogs

ill be rolling a fire mage since they're humazing.

was nice to see you burping . we are still looking for a shadow priest in particular :)

I will be doing many bfd runs tomorrow trying to grind for one of my toons . anyone of the propper lvl is welcome to come .

I'll roll a Shadow Priest. Is 1100 hp sufficient? Or should I aim for 1000?

Users who are viewing this thread