@Burg

Sometimes there's a special kind of person that comes around TI every so often that tries trolling so hard and is so bad at it that they bring joy to everyone around.

Trial is simply WoDs version of cata adal. Nowhere near Adal's level however the joy brought to my face is the same
But Adal is a " like spam" machine lol

[MENTION=22365]Burg[/MENTION] Please continue to mod as you are, you are obviously within CoC. There's no reason this thread needs to stay up to justify your actions. Just start axeing people por favor. This whole "prison break" when Shane left and everyone got unbanned needs attention.

I think a lot of people agree but aren't speaking up. Let's not let the sqeeky wheels ruin this place.

[MENTION=22365]Burg[/MENTION] Please continue to mod as you are, you are obviously within CoC. There's no reason this thread needs to stay up to justify your actions. Just start axeing people por favor. This whole "prison break" when Shane left and everyone got unbanned needs attention.

I think a lot of people agree but aren't speaking up. Let's not let the sqeeky wheels ruin this place.

Out of likes, this will have to do for now.

First it starts with him closing threads, then he will move onto deleting comments, then randomly giving infractions, then finally, he will start banning people, stop burg from abusing his power before it is too late, burg is a twisted person that cannot be trusted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First it starts with him closing threads, then he will move onto deleting comments, then randomly giving infractions, then finally, he will start banning people, stop burg from abusing his power before it is too late, burg is a twisted person that cannot be trusted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feeling are hurt Zayle :(

Burg knows he's wrong, lurking around like a turd burglar but he just got caught brown handed. Quit visiting my profile, peasant, and go back to your F2Peasant orgies.

your forum persona is almost as embarrassingly bad as your in-game play.

don't take your frustrations out on burg because everyone thinks you're trash.

Lol I made my point, could care less now if the whole 20 bracket comes @ me. All this garbage is just people trying to get attention, Burg didn't come back out of hiding to reply because he knew he's a turd burglar and just lurked on my thread checking my profile trying to figure out a reason to justify his stupidity. There was none.

Go back to your holes f2peasants.

I hear mods respond to reports, so maybe your stuff is reported and no one (including you, perhaps) is reporting the @ Trialkiller threads.

I doubt they scour the all random stuff around here, so I suggest helping them spot the stuff with which you have issue, [MENTION=25779]Trialkiller[/MENTION]. Since they're "hobby mods," you might befriend them so they're more agreeable to your cause.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont understand Lenny, are you saying Trialkiller is a bracket manager?

At the 29s section, Jamesb. No offense towards the guy but he is really making some "awesome" threads.

Users who are viewing this thread