<BTB> Looking for Premades

I consistently see LS perform well in the games I'm in. I won't be judgmental on peoples play because I dislike them. Additionally I have seen BTB disappoint me in multiple games. From what I have seen LS has synergy and good players, while BTB has maybe better individual players, like Disc, Oasis, Trust, but they don't work very well together imo. It seems they just decided to get all the people that are good and throw them into the same games together. I have seen BTB afk more games then they have won, it also seems I miss a majority of the games BTB play, so I am probably not the best person for this (See above I said not to take it seriously).

I'm sorry you took offense to me expressing my opinion cloud, but any guild that afks out after 1 cap because they're getting killed by hunters in mid and they can't play together doesn't deserve to be ranked as top guild. WT plays exceptionally well together imo even though a couple players afk out after 1 cap, their team is very good. In my opinion BTB is like the Eagles this year, spent all that money and time getting those high quality players and are not producing to the level they should be. This may be because they are a relatively young guild but I believe that LS is just as young (maybe a few weeks older?) but they seem to have much better cohesion. That might be because they have less of the players with giant egos.

The fact that BTB hates LS obviously makes everyone in that guild biased when looking at my post - Notice I also said not to take it seriously. I am pretty active and just call it as I see it. I don't know why that would make anyone lose respect for me -
<
I'm sorry cloud it was not meant to disrespect any particular player or guild. Besides BTB is more busy doing war games and arenas so I doubt I see cohesive units in wsgs.

Lethal Synergy - 1

Beantown Bullies -0

nems.. you have to be the biggest retard on this twink planet. lmfao

1 we definately wsg more than arenas. ujustjellycuzwecanarena.

2 we don't hate any guilds..

3 we only afk when we have shit pugs, and not even all of the time.

4 we haven't practiced much and only 1/3 people that you named in our guild above will be on our A team.

I said not to take me seriously since I'm so terrible. or in your words the biggest retard in the twink world.

1. Like I said earlier I must be missing when Beantown qs wsg

2. From what I've seen on the forums BTB have knocked memebers of LS. Tension to say the least

3. I can only go by the what I see - sorry if it is not an accurate portrayal of your guild.

4. I just listed some of the people that I noticed are decent players compared to LS players. I don't know any LS priests but i know Oasis and Trust are good priests in BTB and I don't know any hunters in LS but i know Disc is a very good player.

I look forward to watch your guild premade and become one of the strongest ally guilds. I have nothing against any of the guilds, I don't know why I am being harped on so much for sharing my observations and opinions, if you really have that big of a problem with it prove me wrong by dominating premades.

I consistently see LS perform well in the games I'm in. I won't be judgmental on peoples play because I dislike them. Additionally I have seen BTB disappoint me in multiple games. From what I have seen LS has synergy and good players, while BTB has maybe better individual players, like Disc, Oasis, Trust, but they don't work very well together imo. It seems they just decided to get all the people that are good and throw them into the same games together. I have seen BTB afk more games then they have won, it also seems I miss a majority of the games BTB play, so I am probably not the best person for this (See above I said not to take it seriously).

I'm sorry you took offense to me expressing my opinion cloud, but any guild that afks out after 1 cap because they're getting killed by hunters in mid and they can't play together doesn't deserve to be ranked as top guild. WT plays exceptionally well together imo even though a couple players afk out after 1 cap, their team is very good. In my opinion BTB is like the Eagles this year, spent all that money and time getting those high quality players and are not producing to the level they should be. This may be because they are a relatively young guild but I believe that LS is just as young (maybe a few weeks older?) but they seem to have much better cohesion. That might be because they have less of the players with giant egos.

The fact that BTB hates LS obviously makes everyone in that guild biased when looking at my post - Notice I also said not to take it seriously. I am pretty active and just call it as I see it. I don't know why that would make anyone lose respect for me -
<
I'm sorry cloud it was not meant to disrespect any particular player or guild. Besides BTB is more busy doing war games and arenas so I doubt I see cohesive units in wsgs.

who is lethal synergy i have never heard of them haha... nems you've changed man you never used to bitch this much:/, idk why you're so against having all the twinks on one realm as it would definetly make for alot more competitive atmosphere then anything else

also how can u post huge paragraphs with numbered points and not expect anyone to take you seriously?

also how can u post huge paragraphs with numbered points and not expect anyone to take you seriously?

Idk why anyone would take me seriously I'm a nobody in this bracket - not even good at an op class... Idk how I've changed either - Im not against all the twinks one realm either,I have just noticed lame wsgs since BH migration started - Im not bitching about anything just replying to people and trying to explain myself -

I really don't get why anyone cares what I think I'm not good as many people have told me

Saxx im really sorry that you dun like me

See ya in the gulch

DAMN SAX WHAT IF NEMS KILLS HIMSELF OVER YOUR WORDS? I'm going to have to have a talk with you about your behavior on these forums as of late.

Idk why anyone would take me seriously

I said not to take me seriously since I'm so terrible.

Notice I also said not to take it seriously.

I'm nobody so don't take this too seriously

obviously people are going to take what you say seriously, it is a forum so people are obviously going to read and take your opinion seriously, espiecally when you're talking shit about peoples guilds ^^.

anyway if you're gunna come here and diss peoples guilds out dont expect people not to reply ._.

i dont not like you nems youre a good priest and i dont know why you would think i do, you're posts just seem somewhat out of line as well as outside the bounds of reason.

also Flex marley already beat u 2 saying that

How did I insult any ones guild I said BTB was second best guild on ally behind Mgc o_O sorry I misconstrued my point and sorry for being so illogical

Goodluck BTB hope you get your premades and win I'm out anyone else wants to tell me how irrational and retarded I am just pm me!

Sorry for jackin your trhead Ore

I really don't get why anyone cares what I think I'm not good as many people have told me

you already posted a thread about how to improve your priest play AND bumped it after everyone said you're good so you got even more compliments. you always whisper us too asking for tips to improve and whatnot and we always tell you the same thing every single time. whenever we ask you to que with us your response is always "i'm not that good" and i'm sure if you go back and look at all of your posts something about you being bad is always added in somewhere... now all of this is just annoying even though we've caught onto it a long time ago. nems stop fishing for compliments already you're fine.

and don't worry i don't take you seriously

How did I insult any ones guild I said BTB was second best guild on ally behind Mgc o_O sorry I misconstrued my point and sorry for being so illogical

Goodluck BTB hope you get your premades and win I'm out anyone else wants to tell me how irrational and retarded I am just pm me!

Sorry for jackin your trhead Ore

don't worry news I still love you.

BTB,

MGC has been discussing making a horde guild aswell. Build up and getting it going will be quick if the decision is made, so keep your schedule open and your tinks active.

Users who are viewing this thread