<BTB> Looking for Premades

Tbh, id rather go agaisnt MGC Before BTB, BTB's Mages scare me....... Ya cannabis we could possibly do that, we need at least a full 7 days of practice though, would love one of the lower guilds to vote to practice against us.

That actually made me lol irl

Simply asking for a lower caliber guild because were not rdy to practice aginst BTB or MGC< I mean we usually see them 5v5 in games against us, and we can generally hold them at 2/1 or even 1/1 depending on who we have and how were playing, but genereally i doubt were ready for even a practice game against either of them atm. Just a confidence booster for my guys, think of the longest yard

Hope your refering to BTB cuz I personally have never even come close to losing to you chops. Wtbdispel and I have 2 manned your 5-7 man multiple times (3-1 was the closest you ever came when it was just us 2) not to mention the slaughter that takes place when we run into you with 3+ MGC's). On a side note, you should prolly premade someone soon cuz if you wait too long, wtbdispel and I will single handedly make more of your team quit the bracket. As it stands right now MGC could prolly 5 man your A team with the help of a couple pugs. Quit making up these false scores and just get on our level

pz

Pretty much both posts above me is what I was waiting for all day.

considering mgc as a low caliber guild is a reflection of your skill.

simply put: lost

From what I have seen in my games MGC > Lethal Synergy = Beantown > Falco Punch/Ninja Banana Hunter > Other ally guilds that q sometimes like 19 twinks or twink chaos ( i think those are some)

This is just from my observations from the games I q - like I said multiple times before I'm nobody so don't take this too seriously

From what I have seen in my games MGC > Lethal Synergy = Beantown > Falco Punch/Ninja Banana Hunter > Other ally guilds that q sometimes like 19 twinks or twink chaos ( i think those are some)

This is just from my observations from the games I q - like I said multiple times before I'm nobody so don't take this too seriously

Rofl please dont even compare us and lethal garbergy

Machine Gun Clicks is definitively the top Alliance guild without a doubt. The other guilds outside of Beantown Bullies need to establish themselves more before they can really be compared.

Edit: I hope that Lethal Synergy and a few others can expand, improve, and hopefully premade sometime in the future.

Machine Gun Clicks is definitively the top Alliance guild without a doubt. The other guilds outside of Beantown Bullies need to establish themselves more before they can really be compared.

Not lost

machine gun clicks #1

i need to sign on in the evenings and maybe queue with you guys before my sub runs out again
<

lost respect for you

I consistently see LS perform well in the games I'm in. I won't be judgmental on peoples play because I dislike them. Additionally I have seen BTB disappoint me in multiple games. From what I have seen LS has synergy and good players, while BTB has maybe better individual players, like Disc, Oasis, Trust, but they don't work very well together imo. It seems they just decided to get all the people that are good and throw them into the same games together. I have seen BTB afk more games then they have won, it also seems I miss a majority of the games BTB play, so I am probably not the best person for this (See above I said not to take it seriously).

I'm sorry you took offense to me expressing my opinion cloud, but any guild that afks out after 1 cap because they're getting killed by hunters in mid and they can't play together doesn't deserve to be ranked as top guild. WT plays exceptionally well together imo even though a couple players afk out after 1 cap, their team is very good. In my opinion BTB is like the Eagles this year, spent all that money and time getting those high quality players and are not producing to the level they should be. This may be because they are a relatively young guild but I believe that LS is just as young (maybe a few weeks older?) but they seem to have much better cohesion. That might be because they have less of the players with giant egos.

The fact that BTB hates LS obviously makes everyone in that guild biased when looking at my post - Notice I also said not to take it seriously. I am pretty active and just call it as I see it. I don't know why that would make anyone lose respect for me -
<
I'm sorry cloud it was not meant to disrespect any particular player or guild. Besides BTB is more busy doing war games and arenas so I doubt I see cohesive units in wsgs.

nems.. you have to be the biggest retard on this twink planet. lmfao

1 we definately wsg more than arenas. ujustjellycuzwecanarena.

2 we don't hate any guilds..

3 we only afk when we have shit pugs, and not even all of the time.

4 we haven't practiced much and only 1/3 people that you named in our guild above will be on our A team.

The other guilds outside of Beantown Bullies need to establish themselves more before they can really be compared.

nems.. you have to be the biggest retard on this twink planet. lmfao

1 we definately wsg more than arenas. ujustjellycuzwecanarena.

2 we don't hate any guilds..

3 we only afk when we have shit pugs, and not even all of the time.

4 we haven't practiced much and only 1/3 people that you named in our guild above will be on our A team.

Please don't mind Kitn he's feisty
<
. We will simply prove our dominance through premades, which is what all top notch guilds focus should be toward. See you in Wsg!
<

Users who are viewing this thread