<BTB> Looking for Premades

Static should be ateam ready anywhere within the next 2 weeks BTB< Been having a few troubles with soem ateam members and when we do practice we dont have ourteam work down enough yet, defense is solid. but anyway, give us 2 weeks, let me talk to never and dave.

We just have to adjust a few key members and run about 1 weeks worth of practice and i think wed be ready.

Static should be ateam ready anywhere within the next 2 weeks BTB< Been having a few troubles with soem ateam members and when we do practice we dont have ourteam work down enough yet, defense is solid. but anyway, give us 2 weeks, let me talk to never and dave.

good to hear.

ore should add me over cannabis real id so we can discuss a date in the very neasr future

I am very interested in watching this game.

Tbh, id rather go agaisnt MGC Before BTB, BTB's Mages scare me....... Ya cannabis we could possibly do that, we need at least a full 7 days of practice though, would love one of the lower guilds to vote to practice against us.

Simply asking for a lower caliber guild because were not rdy to practice aginst BTB or MGC< I mean we usually see them 5v5 in games against us, and we can generally hold them at 2/1 or even 1/1 depending on who we have and how were playing, but genereally i doubt were ready for even a practice game against either of them atm. Just a confidence booster for my guys, think of the longest yard

Yeah, I wasn't wondering what you meant. I was wondering who you meant.

Not sure, Ive been seeing some lower caliber guilds queing, a few days ago we 5 manend a whole mok nathal 10 man : \ something liek that u know

Simply asking for a lower caliber guild because were not rdy to practice aginst BTB or MGC< I mean we usually see them 5v5 in games against us, and we can generally hold them at 2/1 or even 1/1 depending on who we have and how were playing, but genereally i doubt were ready for even a practice game against either of them atm. Just a confidence booster for my guys, think of the longest yard

My god you guys are delusional. We chopped you in mid with 4 people from mgc (one of which was slyddur on a mage) and 3-0ed your 8 man.

Why so elitist? Play to have fun. Why the hell do you think we need practice? Did i ever state that we could beat you? no im pretty sure i even said were not rdy to practice against

u

Why so elitist? Play to have fun. Why the hell do you think we need practice? Did i ever state that we could beat you? no im pretty sure i even said were not rdy to practice against

u
I wasn't bieng elitist I was just correcting your blatant exagerations

Clearly i stated that we roflstomped ur face. Clearly.

Tbh, id rather go agaisnt MGC Before BTB, BTB's Mages scare me....... Ya cannabis we could possibly do that, we need at least a full 7 days of practice though, would love one of the lower guilds to vote to practice against us.

alright man we could possiblyset it up 2-3 weeks out for you guys so you can get enough practice in.!

Lots of talk about us in ores thread! lol

We aren't dead. Bull and I's accounts both recently went inactive and we just haven't renewed them. Unfortunately no one ever wants to show any leadership skills when ever this happens so our activity drops to zero.

Even though i think you are a dickmouth. Good luck with the premades, Ore.

Users who are viewing this thread