<BTB> Looking for Premades

Orebrb

Legend
Unfortunately we agreed to vs. < WT> for the Date November 26, but with the looks of their inactive A team players with Wapstur (/WoW Quitting) and Clap no where to be found we will be taking other offers.

Be the first to try and take down <BTB> a guild that has a strong thresh hold on the bracket now days and will be planning to run it for a long time coming (Some of our players are loosing interest in the competitiveness of "face roll Battlegrounds" and turning to arenas). So /Please queue up!

Being one of the first Alliance guilds to bring in greatly known players from all sides under one roof, to play in sinc with one another makes us dominant.

We dare you to step on our turf but recommend you take precaution.

Pm Orebrb or message me in-game if interested.

I can speak for TCF

We are dead

why did tcf die fuuckkkk =(

not 100% confirmed yet but we (MGC) are trying to get a horde guild going on the same server (Bfist) with the same people playing the same classes - this would allow us to premade against both factions so hopefully ppl arn't lazy and this pulls through so we can have some games

Don't call the premade off just yet, Ore!

I just said there's a possibility that we won't be able to play because of certain players going inactive. They might be back! Give them some more time.

Don't schedule anything else for the 26th just yet!

<

why did tcf die fuuckkkk =(

Das left. BB went to 24s. Bull got a new job with bad hours. Beastly doesn't get on much unless Bull is on. You quit. Cow quit. Default quit. Wikki has a kid ( what a loser ikr?). Ummheal is nowhere to be seen. Crackertwink as well. Awesome went to 39s. Nyquils a scrub. I left. Healsjj went to 85s. Velrok has football. And while all these people are leaving, no ones joining.

Users who are viewing this thread