US bringing greatness back to horde

most likely egos don't want me taking the spotlight
Ahhhh god, I've noticed that the alliance is far worse with egos than the horde. That's pretty odd man, I doubt anyone will listen to me, but I'll try and talk to some of the moderators. The horde needs more players now than I've seen in a long time, we can't be fighting amongst eachother.

Am I the only one that randomly lurks sometimes and get the itch to come back when reading threads like this? I can't be the only one...

Voc, almost made me wanna come back to run circles around you like the good ole days.
who wouldn't want to play with mj

you never ran circles around me but you should come back I want to see everyone come back

solid horde groups yesterday

we run this

looking forward to slappin more alli tonight

What server are you getting queue pops on? Very new to twinking.
Queues are cross realm on Retail so it doesn't really matter what realm you pick to play on. The majority of Horde twinks play on Bleeding Hollow.

Oh so you're the guy that was screaming at everyone to uninstall in a warsong earlier?

Your behavior has demonstrated that you're unbearable to have around.
your behavior has demonstrated you should just ignore me if it affects you that much, there isn't anyone with a gun to your head telling you to confront me in the bg or here

if you can't handle the heat don't stand in the fire

i'm a tryhard i want to win every BG i'm in, get used to it

your behavior has demonstrated you should just ignore me if it affects you that much, there isn't anyone with a gun to your head telling you to confront me in the bg or here

if you can't handle the heat don't stand in the fire

i'm a tryhard i want to win every BG i'm in, get used to it

relax dude it's just a videogame

lol that was your warrior that afk'd out of an AB when you and a 6 resto druid beastcoast team couldnt beat 2 f2ps and 13 levelers?
i'm coming off a 50 killing blow wsg 1-0 win with undergeared leveler healers who actually followed me and healed me

imagine if vet healers actually did this, i'd average 50 a game and hit 100 in the longer matches

50 kbs and only 1 cap?

god damn youre mediocre as fuck
it can help in different ways but killing blows from one player does not directly lead to caps wsg is a battleground a team tries to capture the enemy flag

Users who are viewing this thread