US bringing greatness back to horde

I know the past few games have been emotional, remember to breathe.
me on fotm dmg spec happens at the end of every xpac and everytime it happens I slap the other fotm players

remember this when i'm out damaging the other arc mages and landing more polys, freezes, and clutch blinks

me on fotm dmg spec happens at the end of every xpac and everytime it happens I slap the other fotm players

remember this when i'm out damaging the other arc mages and landing more polys, freezes, and clutch blinks
Again, I look forward to it. There's currently only one or two mages in the bracket that even bother to polymorph.

There are a ton of arcane mages on both sides, people who know nothing about vet pvp pick up that arcane mages are OP and roll one and half ass enchant them just to throw away twink at 20-29. That and that dude jamanca queues with like 4 arcane mages at like 11 am, lol.

Its only gonna get worse as SL approaches and everyone who hasnt rolled arcane decides they wanna at least give it a go before it changes. Same thing happened with surv hunters in legion.
You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

... considering the fact that classes in this bracket hasn’t changed too much in either Leg or Bfa. I expect there will be some type of a shift in the classes once SL hits soon (tm).

Yesterday, a guy I was fighting afk'd..

And I tried to /s afk bitch...

oops.jpg
:mad::mad::mad:

Users who are viewing this thread