US Bracket Queue Thread

Thread cleanup request, take the argueing to another thread if you have to, not one with 21,000 views that people actual use.

I really don't want to have to turn this thread into a pop bump only thread but due to its usefulness evident through its views, I will If I have to, not trying to be a jerk but its disrespectful to people who want to know if there's a pop without being online, this isn't the place to fight this battle

Yes I've noticed the capability from every druid spec as well.. Idk what could be done about it though..

Yes I've noticed the capability from every druid spec as well.. Idk what could be done about it though..

Besides playing different classes / specs when you notice many are queuing up at the same time, I think a different mentality honestly. Like if your team is destroying and you're one of many boomies, you don't have to drop a battle standard and destroy their GY lol. Lots of people get so aggressively competitive in PUGs when their team starts winning that they try to demolish the other team as harshly as they can. It shouldn't be about afking people out and lately I've noticed people have been good about that. In the past it used to be a contest of who can afk out more people lol.

All I really ask is that people consider who's queuing and how games have been and they see about adjusting accordingly. It's not about banning your favorite class or whatever and having to feel like shit about playing it, but perhaps you play it for a few games and then switch to something else for a few games.

Just some of my opinions and if they snowball into actions from even one player, that would be a pretty cool thing. If not, not a huge deal because hey it's just 19s and you'll never stop ALL of the rogues from queuing / ally druids. It's not about completely solving the issue because as long as they're PUGs we'll never have 100% control over compositions (wargames we do have control however) but it's simply about reducing the significance of said class stacking and I truly believe that we can easily consciously aid in that.

Users who are viewing this thread