US Bracket Queue Thread

I wish people would refrain from rolling Druids, Warriors, and Rogues

class imbalance has never been so bad.

I blame Ferocious Bite being broken

Crusader being broken

and Drop in the price of Shadowfangs

It starts becoming detrimental to your team and just the game outcome in general when there is more than two of each class imo.

I actually made a rogue a few weeks ago, but I have yet to queue on it because I'm not a dick.

I actually made a rogue a few weeks ago, but I have yet to queue on it because I'm not a dick.
I actually have all of the classes listed but I don't want to contribute to the nonsense in the battlegrounds too, so I've been sticking to my roots lately and playing my Shaman.

I actually have all of the classes listed but I don't want to contribute to the nonsense in the battlegrounds too, so I've been sticking to my roots lately and playing my Shaman.

This post actually inspired me to write an entirely new thread about my opinions of playing each class right now.

I honestly just have not had fun with 19s for the past 2 weeks or so. It's the same 3-0 1 shot fest every day and it's really starting to bum me out. You know it's bad when you'd rather level toons through the dungeon finder / WOD speed leveling. However, It's probably imminent that I reach this point as I often times chain queue from the first game to the last game of the night nearly every day and I always solo queue.

Right now, I enjoy the PvP in HOTS much more than 19s PvP and games are more balanced and fun than they have been in 19s.

That's just my temporary opinion. I think I've burned out when it comes to 19s right now.

2 games going atm:)

I'll queue up tomorrow.
Want to could que in us ;(
Eu is lame I think and the english accent isn't as nice as the US one xD

Btw. If I want to go to America, could I change my Eu account to an US one?

No you need a whole new battlenet and account

As far as I heard you want to make a whole new account and change your currency to Brazilian so you can buy cheaper faction changes

No you need a whole new battlenet and account
Oh no... That means if I will leave germany to go to my father in Oklahoma I can't get my twink there ;( and all the acms are deleted, too -.- that sucks hard

Oh no... That means if I will leave germany to go to my father in Oklahoma I can't get my twink there ;( and all the acms are deleted, too -.- that sucks hard
I was wrong. You need a new account not battlenet but you can still play eu from us

So who would be interested in a specific ab and eots night? We have enough people that we could do it. Also we can wargame it. Rbg eots would be so cool to play at 19

Users who are viewing this thread