Bracket extremely bursty right now?

Since the split the bracket has become much more scummy. If you solo queue as a 20 non A-S tier spec expect to have a rough time of it.

you are telling me that levelers didn't have a rough time before the queue split?

you are telling me that levelers didn't have a rough time before the queue split?

Levelers always had a rough time, but now guess who has even rougher time = f2p. The low geared f2p who are using dungeon/crate gear puts them at the same power gap as a leveler. Also known as cannon fodder.

Levelers always had a rough time, but now guess who has even rougher time = f2p. The low geared f2p who are using dungeon/crate gear puts them at the same power gap as a leveler. Also known as cannon fodder.

so how is the bracket more scummy now? at least 90% of the bracket now are twinks, regardless of level.

i think people who don't like the queue split simply don't like competition, the bracket is simply more competitive than before.

also, by definition, the closer you are to max level (9 levels closer than before), the more balanced the meta becomes, because the game is balanced around max level.

i think people who don't like the queue split simply don't like competition, the bracket is simply more competitive than before.

The competition was always there for those who did wargames. Now random bgs are a degenerate form of wargames with no rules. Means class stacking, imbalanced numbers of healers and the use of balefire to cheese damage.

You call that a win? Then again, you did jump on the 29 bandwagon quickly.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/blackwing-lair/glance

Arena queue times have gotten much longer, and epics - do they even pop at all anymore, doubt it.

You call that a win? Then again, you did jump on the 29 bandwagon quickly.

i am just testing things out with my 29.

but ya, i don't understand why anyone would not roll a 29 now that the bracket is 20-29.

one can easily become self-sustainable by farming gold with a high level or AH toon for the monthly sub.

Games are better now because other classes at 29 have an easier time against 20 hunters. If a lot of people really reroll 29 hunter (I highly doubt that will be the case, reputation aside, it's not a fun class, too one dimensional), then bracket would get worse eventually when those reroll 29 hunters finish gearing-up.

In napkins mathematics: level 20 hunter is currently 100, other classes at level 20 are at 75.

Other classes at level 29 are 100, but level 29 hunter is 120.

The incentive of rolling a 29 non-hunter class is 33% and the incentive of rolling a 29 hunter is only 20%.

You will see a lot of non-hunter 29 rerolls but not as many 29 hunter rerolls.

the problem is: on 29 huntard aren't the only class worrying about. thanks to better acces to gear and new abilitys arcane mages, warlocks and furys are another big problem

Arcane mage and destro lock were a problem in the 20 bracket, even worse at 29. Arcane mage gets a stronger clearcasting proc, ice block and arcane power. Destro lock gets succubus sleep, which damn near guarantess a chaos bolt to the dome. Add in that both of them can get balefire without the summon shenanigans and the issue becomes even more blatant.

Fury - well they get to use the dark iron pulverizer and spam ww to fish for procs. Also known as the Somfas special.

https://www.wowhead.com/item=11608/dark-iron-pulverizer

Arcane mage and destro lock were a problem in the 20 bracket, even worse at 29. Arcane mage gets a stronger clearcasting proc, ice block and arcane power. Destro lock gets succubus sleep, which damn near guarantess a chaos bolt to the dome. Add in that both of them can get balefire without the summon shenanigans and the issue becomes even more blatant.

Fury - well they get to use the dark iron pulverizer and spam ww to fish for procs. Also known as the Somfas special.

https://www.wowhead.com/item=11608/dark-iron-pulverizer

they fixed the Pulverizers fyi, they no longer work on players <3 And ty for the shoutout :)

i am just testing things out with my 29.

but ya, i don't understand why anyone would not roll a 29 now that the bracket is 20-29.

one can easily become self-sustainable by farming gold with a high level or AH toon for the monthly sub.

Lol now in the new year. Hey glance stop playing heartstone come play wow.

Nah pvp queues are dead its a waste of time.

This is why most people didn't reroll 29s.
If you everyone just played 20 it would atill be active.

Lol now in the new year. Hey glance stop playing heartstone come play wow.

Nah pvp queues are dead its a waste of time.

This is why most people didn't reroll 29s.
If you everyone just played 20 it would atill be active.

i am a min-max person, i can't stand the idea of playing a 20 when i know that 29 is available.

Users who are viewing this thread