Bracket extremely bursty right now?

Yeah. Basically just stood there WW and it was constantly proccing. If it works like that in bgs, seems op.

Diminishing returns kicks in quick, or worse yet diminishes the stun you NEED. Fun for solo queue tho, used at 59.

Correct me if I am wrong, I think a 29 fully geared healer (not many right now) can survive this bracket easily if only facing 20 twinks, regardless of class.

He will start to have a bad time though if a lot of fully geared 29 hunters start showing up...

But who would roll a 29 hunter, right?

I don't think anyone who cares about his reputation even slightly remotely would roll a 29 hunter, let alone spending lots of time gearing up.

Last edited:
Correct me if I am wrong, I think a 29 fully geared healer (not many right now) can survive this bracket easily if only facing 20 twinks, regardless of class.

He will start to have a bad time though if a lot of fully geared 29 hunters start showing up...

But who would roll a 29 hunter, right?

I don't think anyone who cares about his reputation even slightly remotely would roll a 29 hunter, let alone spending lots of time gearing up.
Your work has been sketchy in this thread, but this is masterful bait.

I mean, do you think that people who rerolled from 20s to make 29s care about reputation or self respect? 3/4 of them were rolling hunters or priests anyway.
[doublepost=1661195588,1661195557][/doublepost]Yeah ill bite kek

As usual the only thing that really matters in these brackets are the little fat kids running alliance premade, if they don't stop that is what will kill the bracket, not it being bursty... one trash arcane mage is fine... 6 is a problem. And no horde is not doing it.

It does feel like you are screaming into the void when you try to make these blobby retards understand.

Last edited:
the low % of hpal players has always surprised me.
I usually see one in game. Healers are fairly rare in SLands because its brutal to play.

I had a full dungeon geared and gemmed paladin and forgot I had put in a ticket for a day of game play so I could gem some other toons.

Was at the end of the dino bfa dungeon when I got my wish and my paladin dinged. I was like "Oh".

Im gearing a new one and Id still rather bg in it than my gemmed priest.

Michael's wearing a pink dress in armory, surely you're joking. :slight_smile:

That is clearly not his usual setup - he must have been doing RP or something weird.

In the cross faction community saw some people posting about how games have gotten better. That is a heavy dose of delusion, or some potent drugs.

Games are better now because other classes at 29 have an easier time against 20 hunters. If a lot of people really reroll 29 hunter (I highly doubt that will be the case, reputation aside, it's not a fun class, too one dimensional), then bracket would get worse eventually when those reroll 29 hunters finish gearing-up.

In napkins mathematics: level 20 hunter is currently 100, other classes at level 20 are at 75.

Other classes at level 29 are 100, but level 29 hunter is 120.

The incentive of rolling a 29 non-hunter class is 33% and the incentive of rolling a 29 hunter is only 20%.

You will see a lot of non-hunter 29 rerolls but not as many 29 hunter rerolls.

I just rolled into a BG with my 20 hunter for giggles and we had 7 hunters mix of 20s and 29 and a MW/HP. We shot everyones face off.

29 Boomkin looks pretty strong though from just watching one decimate.

Games are better now because other classes at 29 have an easier time against 20 hunters. If a lot of people really reroll 29 hunter (I highly doubt that will be the case, reputation aside, it's not a fun class, too one dimensional), then bracket would get worse eventually when those reroll 29 hunters finish gearing-up.

In napkins mathematics: level 20 hunter is currently 100, other classes at level 20 are at 75.

Other classes at level 29 are 100, but level 29 hunter is 120.

The incentive of rolling a 29 non-hunter class is 33% and the incentive of rolling a 29 hunter is only 20%.

You will see a lot of non-hunter 29 rerolls but not as many 29 hunter rerolls.
Yeah, the people who clearly rolled a class for an advantage aren't likely to roll a higher level toon of the same class for an advantage.

Make it make sense.

Yeah, the people who clearly rolled a class for an advantage aren't likely to roll a higher level toon of the same class for an advantage.

Now the list of things to exploit for an advantage has gotten bigger. MM hunter with careful aim (nearly every game), arcane mage with arcane power and balefire (ran into one earlier :NotLikeThis:) and fury warrior spamming whirlwind with dark iron pulverizer (ran into one earlier :NotLikeThis:).

Since the split, the bracket has become much more scummy. If you solo queue as a 20 non A-S tier spec expect to have a rough time of it.

Users who are viewing this thread