Bloodmyst Isle

I assume you are Horde, though you haven't said.
Can't you take the boat from Rut'theran Village?

Maybe you are not starting your swim at the correct place. There is time to make it with swim speed potions.
Although I haven't done it since a few patches ago.

Made it with my warlock - np. See the warlock in my sig - chest is only obtainable from bloodmyst isle.
Search for the smallest area of dark blue water to Ru'theran on the map. Stay on your mount. Swim as far as you can. Die. Walk back as ghost. Works but you have to be as fast as possible. Swim speed potions are quite helpful.

Made it with my warlock - np. See the warlock in my sig - chest is only obtainable from bloodmyst isle.
Search for the smallest area of dark blue water to Ru'theran on the map. Stay on your mount. Swim as far as you can. Die. Walk back as ghost. Works but you have to be as fast as possible. Swim speed potions are quite helpful.

what if i cant get back to my corpse without fatique killing me?

where did you run from?

what if i cant get back to my corpse without fatique killing me?

where did you run from?

There's a guide somewhere on the forums. As far as I remember, you have to be very close to Lor'Danel.

And I just remembered that I also did it with my hunter to get one of the moths as pet. By that time you had to be infight to use disengage.

It's easy, really. I do two ways. If you are a WindWalker Monk, then go to Darkshore a reach to the beach near the village which I forgot the name... Try to swim there but don't use flying serpent kick, use it when you reach on the fatigue area. Use flying serpent then roll 2x until you die or if you have a swimming potion, better! Once you reach Rutheran Village alive(whether from swim potion or walking on the water as a spirit) dive so that the sentinels of the ship won't attack you. Swim to the Azuremyst boat and catch it. Don't worry, the sentinels are friendly, even if their name is in red, they won't attack you. Then you reach to Azuremyst isle and go to Bloodmyst isle. Or you can do the hard way, if you don't have swim potion. Like I did with my belf rogue to get that vest. Go to Westfall and try to reach to the beach, like the end of Westfall. Then you swim there to Stormwind Harbor and try to get the ship to Rutheran Village. Careful, once you reach there, you will be flagged. A guard will kill you when you reach the wooden step. And your spirit will appear on the second village or camp of Elwyn. Yup, prettyr far. Reach your dead body and try to posionate near to the ship. You die, rinse and repeat. Once you die on the ship and if your corpse is there, what you will do is, don't ress, let the ship carrie your corpse. I'm not sure if you will appear alive on the ship but if you do, jump quickly out of the ship before the sentinel kills you (or a player). You will be flagged for 5 min, so I suggest you to be careful. Once you are in the water, dive deeply and get to the Azuremyst ship and you will get there. I hope I explained well. But, if you play on EU or US, I can gladly help you. I play mostly on Argent Dawn Eu.

Users who are viewing this thread