Bleeding Hollow Shirt, Xenforo, Bracket Managers and Events, Streams

I'll be a tech guy if you merge sneakys acc with mine

Making more progress than before, currently working on the website lay out/theme/coloring, lots of cool stuff on the horizon.
Are there deadlines? There is no urgency to fix an issue that was reported two months ago. Meanwhile, there is anarchy over a CoC, as well as mods who need guidance for enforcement. [MENTION=5141]Myrm[/MENTION] hasn't responded to PMs about this. [MENTION=21759]Superstylin[/MENTION], any updates to be shared on that front?

Is that a cause for concern? Is the rest of the TI team also in the dark right now?

Its not a cause for concern. Myrm turned the website over the the community, and asked us only to take action on reports and serious offenses. There is a bit less to moderate under those guidelines. The new xenforo website is taking a long time to get going because the old stuff is in custom HTML.

For the next 21 days you'll be able to support the site by buying a Bleeding Hollow shirt or hoodie at Bleeding Hollow | Teespring.

Because of licensing issues with vbulletin we're going to try to switch back to Xenforo on Friday/Saturday. The stream bar was causing problems with site performance so I've removed it for now. When we switch to Xenforo I think I'll be able to set up the kind of sidebar stream list that most people seem to want.

The bracket manager position is going to be used as a way to officially recognize and reward people that are making an effort to organize events within their bracket. With the recent surge of event planning in all of the active brackets I also want to try to consolidate things a bit and create a unifying theme. I'm hoping the bracket managers will work together with each other and the staff to organize and share ideas. If everyone wants to use the Twink Cup "brand" that's been developed already it would be nice if they shared a common structure and were at least superficially connected to each other.

An idea could be to hold a "Twinkinfo Games Expo" that lasts from the end of July to the end of August, with each bracket's Twink Cup happening on consecutive weekends in chronological order, starting with 19s and ending with 39s.

New Bracket Manager Promotions:

19s: Conq
20s: Turtle
20s: ßurg
39s: Livingforce

New Moderator Promotions:

Cipe: With Conq taking over as 19s bracket manager because of his work with the NWL, Cipe has been promoted to moderator.

youbeezy: Because of his influential position in the the community and the quality content he provides, and to ensure that we have representation from the 39s bracket on the mod team, Yoube has been promoted to moderator.

MVP Promotions:

ßurg: For his consistent efforts to improve the 20s section, including maintaining the veteran armory list, attempts to recreate the success of GG19 for 20s, and his recent help with organizing the planned events in that bracket.

mod me

Users who are viewing this thread