Bleeding Hollow Shirt, Xenforo, Bracket Managers and Events, Streams

Myrm

Legend
For the next 21 days you'll be able to support the site by buying a Bleeding Hollow shirt or hoodie at Bleeding Hollow | Teespring.

Because of licensing issues with vbulletin we're going to try to switch back to Xenforo on Friday/Saturday. The stream bar was causing problems with site performance so I've removed it for now. When we switch to Xenforo I think I'll be able to set up the kind of sidebar stream list that most people seem to want.

The bracket manager position is going to be used as a way to officially recognize and reward people that are making an effort to organize events within their bracket. With the recent surge of event planning in all of the active brackets I also want to try to consolidate things a bit and create a unifying theme. I'm hoping the bracket managers will work together with each other and the staff to organize and share ideas. If everyone wants to use the Twink Cup "brand" that's been developed already it would be nice if they shared a common structure and were at least superficially connected to each other.

An idea could be to hold a "Twinkinfo Games Expo" that lasts from the end of July to the end of August, with each bracket's Twink Cup happening on consecutive weekends in chronological order, starting with 19s and ending with 39s.

New Bracket Manager Promotions:

19s: Conq
20s: Turtle
20s: ßurg
39s: Livingforce

New Moderator Promotions:

Cipe: With Conq taking over as 19s bracket manager because of his work with the NWL, Cipe has been promoted to moderator.

youbeezy: Because of his influential position in the the community and the quality content he provides, and to ensure that we have representation from the 39s bracket on the mod team, Yoube has been promoted to moderator.

MVP Promotions:

ßurg: For his consistent efforts to improve the 20s section, including maintaining the veteran armory list, attempts to recreate the success of GG19 for 20s, and his recent help with organizing the planned events in that bracket.

Last edited by a moderator:
although conq has done some stuff i dont really agree with him being called bracket master over someone like hunnybuns, hes done more for 19s over the past year than anyone else and is a big reason many people still queue now that the tc (lets not forget how that could have gone if he didnt step in after games league made the bracket look like a complete joke) is over and done with because of his daily stream etc.

anyway i think there shoulda probably been some kind of poll or something for each bracket to let people have the opportunity to let their opinion matter and end up with the bracket manager they deserve instead of someone picked at random which necessarily might not be the right/wrong choice

ps your 20 bracket manager is level 21, would that not make him ineligible? :cool:

although conq has done some stuff i dont really agree with him being called bracket master over someone like hunnybuns, hes done more for 19s over the past year than anyone else and is a big reason many people still queue now that the tc (lets not forget how that could have gone if he didnt step in after games league made the bracket look like a complete joke) is over and done with because of his daily stream etc.

anyway i think there shoulda probably been some kind of poll or something for each bracket to let people have the opportunity to let their opinion matter and end up with the bracket manager they deserve instead of someone picked at random which necessarily might not be the right/wrong choice

ps your 20 bracket manager is level 21, would that not make him ineligible? :cool:

I get that a lot, but how can individual be one level?
Im sure you have many alts that are not 19. Im sure HB has many alts. I have many more 20s

Its the work you put into that bracket that counts :)

I get that a lot, but how can individual be one level?
Im sure you have many alts that are not 19. Im sure HB has many alts. I have many more 20s

Its the work you put into that bracket that counts :)
was just kidding mejt

Is there any way we can push to have a vote on who the bracket master for each bracket should be? No offense to Conq, but me and many others would probably prefer to have some kind of say on who gets this title?

I look forward to continuing to improve on old ways as well as finding new ways to push the 19s bracket in a forward direction.

Anyone who knows me knows that when I have my mind set on something, I get it done. I will do everything in my power to keep 19s active year round, I will continue to work on improving communication within the bracket, I will continue helping steer a steady flow of new players into the bracket, as well as continuing too foster the competitive side of the bracket, I will do EVERYTHING in my power to bring the greatest bracket of all time to even further greatness.

Last edited:
As I haven't delved into 19s or 20s I have no input on the matter but for 39s I do disagree with [MENTION=7986]Livingforce[/MENTION] as bracket manager. This is not from a position of anger/hate/"salty" etc but from solid criticism. I have Livingforce on my btag as well as played with him a couple times. As he himself can agree, his schedule is very very tight, eg. he hasn't logged onto his account in over 12 days. It is very easy to make posts planning events etc, but having an active player as a bracket manager beats having an inactive post maker!

The bracket manager positions in general should be one that should have elements of interview and a slight contribution from a voting system. As this gives light on who the person is paired with how well the person interacts with the community. These positions are something should be given a lot of thought into and not just throw the keys to the ones who front. I'm in no way discrediting the work or effort he has done, but the execution of some of these events are going to be questionable following his very inactive schedule.

paynefull

I have made plan's to change my schedule in order to manage games. Thus shouldn't have any problems.

Edit: I have the biggest network of people on my friends list, from 19's to 39's as i'm able to organize in game activities and other events as we move forward.

i wilkl be the 19 bracket manager

Mr. Myrm, I'd like to object on the promotions of Turtle and Burg, as there were no votes (as the promotions were intended to have before such). Turtle and Burg have not organized as many events as Lenny, Many (ETshaman), Bop, Albinocow, or even Kochi (who's been gone for years), and a few more I've probably missed. I think you should rethink this decision, look around our actual bracket's threads, and only promote people with these types of 'titles' with other users' votes.

Burg just got MvP not BM and of the people you listed Albino Bop and Koch have all had MvP for years. And MvP is voted based .

Good promotions. I see a lot of complaining, but the fact is that people organized events without being bracket managers and they can continue to do so without being bracket managers.

Users who are viewing this thread