1. We are aware that users are experiencing issues using XPOFF Stats and the Arena Ladder. We are actively investigating and working on a fix. Thank you for your patience.
    Dismiss Notice

Blackvenom Blade Theory

Discussion in 'Level 10-19' started by Brilliant, Oct 25, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Bung

Bung Gnometastic

2. Suchalurker

Suchalurker New Member

[​IMG]

Still no BVB, got a level 19 Demon Band though

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Surprised Surprised x 1
  3. SavageTink

SavageTink Veteran

Blackvenom Blade Theory? Sounds like an early 2000's screamo band lmao

• Like Like x 1
  4. Potatosoup

Potatosoup Veteran

I'm doing it as well on my 19 rogue in between queue, but I'm trying something different. Instead of looting and sending to a rogue that can pick locks and sending back I'm just mass crafting seaforum charges using engineering and doing everything on my 19 rogue, just in case it DOES actually scale to whoever picked the lock.

It's a little more time consuming having to craft them and wait a few seconds to apply them to the lockboxes, but if you are going to spend months on a project like this, why cut corners just to end up looting one and it scale to your other rogue that unlocked it?

You can wait until you see the mats on the AH for cheap and scoop them all up at once and stockpile them as well.

5. Bung

Bung Gnometastic

@Potatosoup Having a high lvl picking the lock is not gonna have any inpact on scaling, as OP said, he got several daggers like howling blade scaled to 19 from box that he picked with high lvl. The one that didnt scale was dungeon specific or something.
    Save some engiee mats :)

6. Potatosoup

Potatosoup Veteran

I'ma keep doing what I'm doing just in case, you never know. Either way it lets me stay there longer and pickpocket more lockboxes.

• Like Like x 1