You still can't reach enough mastery through your few little pieces to make up for the loss of sockets in 70 gear. There are also 3 socket legs from a heroic dungeon "escape from durnholde" with mastery on them. And not even to mention that again. You can teach more agility through 2 and 3 socket pieces then you can to make up for mastery. I would argue now that I know mastery is what your after, that maybe a pair of boots with mastery plus a socket could give you more of your desired secondary stat. This method of gearing would also more than likely take years. I'll do the math on those pieces tonight and show the math on why the most agility sockets and mastery chants would be better

I would never replace the legs nor chest with the timewalking stuff. I alteady told you I would'nt. I'm not stupid
I said SOME of the pieces are better. I brought up a few examples. I never said that All of the BT gear was better.
You, however, even denied the clear examples I gave you, even with tooltip comparison.

I said there is a pair of legs in that heroic that is clearly bis. Never said you'd replace chest or legs. My initial argument was blinded by the fact that I didn't know that even at 79 secondary stats were that high on timewalking pieces especially the bow. So I'll recant and tell you you're right on a few pieces. Looking closely at wow head it looks like the shadowmoon destroyers drape with socket and the boots with socket could be better than pieces you can get at 70. I hadn't really seen timewalking pieces since I only play 70, so I'll give you that one. I still think that this method is a little screwy since it would take you years or great rng to get all these pieces with a gem socket and warforger if possible.

I said there is a pair of legs in that heroic that is clearly bis. Never said you'd replace chest or legs. My initial argument was blinded by the fact that I didn't know that even at 79 secondary stats were that high on timewalking pieces especially the bow. So I'll recant and tell you you're right on a few pieces. Looking closely at wow head it looks like the shadowmoon destroyers drape with socket and the boots with socket could be better than pieces you can get at 70. I hadn't really seen timewalking pieces since I only play 70, so I'll give you that one. I still think that this method is a little screwy since it would take you years or great rng to get all these pieces with a gem socket and warforger if possible.
Haha, yes it will indeed! But I'm having fun doing it, and thats the most important thing at the end of the day. :)

Never a fan of 79 but always a fan of someone who enjoys theorycraftimg at any level. I'll do some numbers, but seriously check out wyrmscale greaves http://www.wowhead.com/item=30534/wyrmscale-greaves
I've understood not many people are, hehe! I think no levelers like the twinks from the opposite faction, and since these brackets has endgametwinks at lowest level it gets more of an annoyanse for some!

Oh, I have no idea how I've missed that! I guess i never thought of looking for Mastery on 70 gear, or I hav'nt checked gear since I understood how powerful mastery was. I will easily go for them! Thanks!

Also there's no salt here.

Salt.jpg

Seemed pretty salty to me and the other guys you whispered.

Users who are viewing this thread