EU BIS Vet outlaw rogue

This is a pug bracket meaning there are almost none perfect scenarios, being and easy kill target as soon as you open having no movility or defensives, in conclusión am not a fan of glasscanon, if you are going for it at least stack high vers, also i consider 4 agi 8 stam 10 times better statwise than 8 agi dagger having the mentality +7 stam is bis in most boe gloves unless you want to go máx glasscanon, so there are many items you might want to look 2 times if they are worth using over others.

You are actually right Dimitri .
the biggest reason i dont go glass cannon is because rogues simply dont have the dmg/burst we used to have in mop/wod so it makes glass cannon not to be that much rewarding . In fact , our main ability (sinister strike ) does not scale as well as I would like to .
That's just my point of view.

Reactions: LZ
the argument for glass canon builds is that outlaw has so much cc that they dont need the defense, the goal is to kill someone before they come out of cc, which is possible. i have seen glass canon rogues kill an fc within their cc abilities.

the argument for glass canon builds is that outlaw has so much cc that they dont need the defense, the goal is to kill someone before they come out of cc, which is possible. i have seen glass canon rogues kill an fc within their cc abilities.

ya its a weird line between "we're only useful for CC" (go tanky) and "we're only useful when CC is up" (go glasscannon)

tbh most gear and enchants are pretty cut and dry anyways, you're reeeally only deciding between

1. glove reinforcements vs crusher
2. feathered vs. master engy
3. boulder pads vs cloaked shoulders/heirloom
4. slicer blade vs other
5. krom'gar vs other

i used to be a glove reinforcements believer but crusher is actually a really good trade, like legit one of the best agil/stamina trades available. .54 agil for each stam. better than basically anything else you can do to increase agility.

but tbh, bestworld said it best when i asked about all this shit in the 19s forum: just run multiple sets 4head

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/terokkar/sneakybean

Still a bit more questing to go! The only thing I am really dreading is farming boarhide. That does not seem fun, I'm fairly certain it's more of a bitch that foamspittle.

I farmed it out between queues. 1 BG = roughly 1 Gruff respawn. Makes the time go faster. Also, if you have a second account or a good friend, a level 1 human can phase you to every datacenter of elwynn and you can do like 8 tries at a time.

Top Tip FWIW.

The minimum 20 minutes (between 20 & 30 - never had him outside these times but I start the clock when he appears.) Gruff Swiftbite takes to spawn is enough time to do a loop of Westfall and farm for:
Sadly my 4 Boarhide Leggings drops have all been green so far.

20 minutes fly by - often the next 10 really drag.

Happy farming.

Top Tip FWIW.

The minimum 20 minutes (between 20 & 30 - never had him outside these times but I start the clock when he appears.) Gruff Swiftbite takes to spawn is enough time to do a loop of Westfall and farm for:
Sadly my 4 Boarhide Leggings drops have all been green so far.

20 minutes fly by - often the next 10 really drag.

Happy farming.

While its often in the 20-30 minute range, it definitely can spawn at exactly 15. Trust me and my 80+ greens and 14 blues before getting an epic.

Personally I set a timer for 15 minutes after each kill and then swapped toons to something to farm elsewhere until the timer went off.

my 80+ greens and 14 blues before getting an epic.

I won't make any firm plans involving lower body attire for the next few months then...

#diesalittleinside #foamspittlestaffseemslikeawalkintheparknow

Users who are viewing this thread