BiS spriest gear?

Hubbabubble

Legend
Hey guys i'm planning on leveling my priest out of the 19s bracket to this one. I was wondering which spec is most viable for priests in this bracket. Shadow was shitty in 19s so lemme know, thanks.

stack spellpower or crit add some pvp power and resilence 2agms or 2 intell trinkets or maybe two haste trinkets either way you will be a force to be reckoned with ! Gl
might also want minor speed to boots druids are fast now.

Last edited by a moderator:
sprist and healers are OP nothing better like have whole enemy team on u and just play around with them lol

sprist and healers are OP nothing better like have whole enemy team on u and just play around with them lol
you signature makes no sense...

Lillihunter hasn't trolled this thread yet?

Sry I'm slipping.. Damn school :/

OP: You seem to be coming from the 19 bracket so you have some kind of experience.. If you are like how I view the 19 bracket as just a gy farming premading cocky player then Spriest is for you (try not to fall asleep while topping dmg, healing, kbs, hks, etc...) If you want a challenge go Hpriest although even that should be pretty easy to play.

BiS Spriest gear: All vendor grays

Sry I'm slipping.. Damn school :/

OP: You seem to be coming from the 19 bracket so you have some kind of experience.. If you are like how I view the 19 bracket as just a gy farming premading cocky player then Spriest is for you (try not to fall asleep while topping dmg, healing, kbs, hks, etc...) If you want a challenge go Hpriest although even that should be pretty easy to play.

BiS Spriest gear: All vendor grays

Don't worry i'm not one of the gy farming kids in Waw Tawent. I just want a new bracket since 19s hardly has ques. If someone wants to link a good holy priest i'm down to go holy.

Don't worry i'm not one of the gy farming kids in Waw Tawent. I just want a new bracket since 19s hardly has ques. If someone wants to link a good holy priest i'm down to go holy.

How about you don't play a priest at all? Playing a healer just makes this bracket boring.

People from Waw Tawent arnt that bad really I was bging with them earlier they only have like 5 24s in the whole guild so stop going ZOMG GY FARMERS ZOMG AHHHHHHHHHHH FLAME HATE BURN THE NEWCOMMERS!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

"Don't worry I just want to be OP"

I didn't know it was possible to be ineffective as a 24 spriest, but now that I have played against you.. lol

People from Waw Tawent arnt that bad really I was bging with them earlier they only have like 5 24s in the whole guild so stop going ZOMG GY FARMERS ZOMG AHHHHHHHHHHH FLAME HATE BURN THE NEWCOMMERS!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

5? I know of 5 people just in my guild that are from there just saying.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread