BiS spriest gear?

Yes twiggie welcome to the bracket. Eng/skin is my OP favorite. I use a lot of consumables, however with my low hp I still manage to blow people up some how. Thanks to Faith over 126k healing all heals by himself. PS please tell Fbaby the spriest to learn how to play 1v1. Got rocked in WSG following me around finally I turned and pooped on his face. Untouched I believed. :p

come in TI vent right now and talk to me

you're welcome :)

this has nothing to do with twinks but i want to do it with whoever that is in your sig ok thx.
Lol. I can't say I know who she is, but if you want to see more like her vote me up MVP ^.^.

Edit, thanks for the welcome and for the tips :).

Lol. I can't say I know who she is, but if you want to see more like her vote me up MVP ^.^.

so you're holding back pictures of titties from the twink community to bribe for votes lmao.

if titties were hard to find on the internet that would be a very affective campaign strategy..!

Yes twiggie welcome to the bracket. Eng/skin is my OP favorite. I use a lot of consumables, however with my low hp I still manage to blow people up some how. Thanks to Faith over 126k healing all heals by himself. PS please tell Fbaby the spriest to learn how to play 1v1. Got rocked in WSG following me around finally I turned and pooped on his face. Untouched I believed. :p

Updating my earlier post--------

It was confirmed after a vent chat, Throwed said, 'I killed myself to regain mana.' I was dual boxing a 20 prot and alt tabbing, is what else he proceeded to say. Sorry I wasn't a UNTOUCHED KILL 1v1 he 'killed' himself? I guess? Never have heard this in life but please tell me your thought ladies and gentleman on dying to get mana after 18-0. Got 1 death from trying regain full mana.... while at 600 mana. If I remember this right :p

Updating my earlier post--------

It was confirmed after a vent chat, Throwed said, 'I killed myself to regain mana.' I was dual boxing a 20 prot and alt tabbing, is what else he proceeded to say. Sorry I wasn't a UNTOUCHED KILL 1v1 he 'killed' himself? I guess? Never have heard this in life but please tell me your thought ladies and gentleman on dying to get mana after 18-0. Got 1 death from trying regain full mana.... while at 600 mana. If I remember this right :p
You ain't rly bout that life dont be caught lackin I'm riding wit my twinkers and we on some.. Ride on an opp and then smoke dem.

well i hope she thought it was funny, if not i apologize. she's always a sweetheart.
Lol, you can hardly play video games for 8+ years as a girl and not grow a thicker skin. ;)

Anyways these ladies get paid to exhibit their assets, I don't. Until then... looooool. And even then.... ROFL.

Edit to stay on topic:
My leveled toon's seal of argas quests are locked out. (When the GM transfered both of my seal of argas to my new twink, he removed what he moved on my original toon.) Can you get two rings from gnomer that are better than argas, or should I just wait for my ticket to get resolved ... I really want this toon BIS and i'll probably start running quests / dungeons tonight or tomorrow.. Whenever I have the time. The reason I'm confused is I have a feeling there isn't really a clear cut BIS template, and that some items eg rings, are harder to get.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lol this has to be the single most pathetic attempt to get attention that I've ever seen.

To stay on topic, I think this is probably the closest to best in slot for a 24 priest that I know of:

Ripryzzow @ Windrunner - Community - World of Warcraft

Lol this has to be the single most pathetic attempt to get attention that I've ever seen.

To stay on topic, I think this is probably the closest to best in slot for a 24 priest that I know of:

Ripryzzow @ Windrunner - Community - World of Warcraft
Not really sure how you concluded that from my response to someone commenting on my sig, but okay...
Thanks for the 'attention' and thanks for helping me out by giving me an armoury link. =]

Not really sure how you concluded that from my response to someone commenting on my sig, but okay...
Thanks for the 'attention' and thanks for helping me out by giving me an armoury link. =]

You mean the part of your signature that says "Vote me up MVP for more." ? You're trying to exchange vanilla SFW pictures of mediocre looking girls to socially awkward guys on a WoW website for MVP votes...stay classy.

That being said, priest is pretty fun and certainly overpowered in the 24 bracket for sure. I rolled one a few months back before all the 19s started jumping ship and I just used the same 19 gear that I had and hardly ever died as disc. Haven't tried shadow yet.

Many a forum member eagerly awaits the next classy photo in her signature.

You mean the part of your signature that says "Vote me up MVP for more." ? You're trying to exchange vanilla SFW pictures of mediocre looking girls to socially awkward guys on a WoW website for MVP votes...stay classy.

That being said, priest is pretty fun and certainly overpowered in the 24 bracket for sure. I rolled one a few months back before all the 19s started jumping ship and I just used the same 19 gear that I had and hardly ever died as disc. Haven't tried shadow yet.
Hey now I won't have you talking badly about the girl in my siggi, she is quite beautiful. Further, how dare you insult the community by calling them socially awkward. Who exactly do you think you are to judge?

Hey now I won't have you talking badly about the girl in my siggi, she is quite beautiful. Further, how dare you insult the community by calling them socially awkward. Who exactly do you think you are to judge?

You tell him sexy defending the community like the superwoman you are soradical b squared gosh if you werent dating resto id do dirty things to you omg lov the almighty dunkadur

Users who are viewing this thread