BiS Gear Lists?

sorry for my english and extra post but guys...anyone can explain me how i can do tbc dungeons like auchenai old hillsbrad...etc its impossible to me get some items.
Im vet btw
thanks for all <3

sorry for my english and extra post but guys...anyone can explain me how i can do tbc dungeons like auchenai old hillsbrad...etc its impossible to me get some items.
Im vet btw
thanks for all <3

You have to physically go to their entrances and enter them there.

If you choose TBC timeline by talking to Chromie in Orgrimmar you should be able to queue for Old Hillsbrad/Escape from Durnholde in the dungeon finder.

Anyone else notice that moonglades 2 set still works> 2% rejuv buff might be nice, still need to grab a second piece but they all require flying except for gloves and shoulders ( I have shoulders atm)

Oh I am also looking for a way to get chaos crystals as a 20 but nothing so far, i anyone knows plz let me know I would really appreciate it.

Anyone else notice that moonglades 2 set still works> 2% rejuv buff might be nice, still need to grab a second piece but they all require flying except for gloves and shoulders ( I have shoulders atm)

Oh I am also looking for a way to get chaos crystals as a 20 but nothing so far, i anyone knows plz let me know I would really appreciate it.

Do legion quest and hope for an epic proc, then disenchant it. GL

Doesn't require flying. Botanica, at least, is reachable as F2P via Darkmoon Cannon. @sevenslacks7 tested it recently and got it to work with 3 total shots from the cannon (30 minute cd each).

Do legion quest and hope for an epic proc, then disenchant it. GL
Figured as much :( guess I can always try grabbing a day or two of game time from a gm and just mailing buying some off the ah.

Doesn't require flying. Botanica, at least, is reachable as F2P via Darkmoon Cannon. @sevenslacks7 tested it recently and got it to work with 3 total shots from the cannon (30 minute cd each).
Rofl only here would you be able to find such a crazy way to get around no flying, I love it.

Reactions: Bop
Cmon dude, just climb at the hill near Manaforge Ultris and shoot yourself towards Botanica, use a Glider (that effect is extremely easy to get now) and you will reach your destination.
Some classes can do it without cannon at all, Rogues for sure due to https://www.wowhead.com/spell=190925/harpoon , DH probably too - and help others by using a https://www.wowhead.com/item=111820/swapblaster (require a group unfortunately). So even if you fail few attempts, it would me much faster than waiting for huge CDs.

Users who are viewing this thread