BIS fc and why

BIS FC?

• Total voters
This topic doesnt have very good description to it. Bis as in "after" your already back to your base? Or Bis as soon as you pick up the flag? Bis when down 1score with little time left? Bis with 10stacks? Need more details....

u got killed by a lvl 10 lock, how can prot pally be bis? ;)

joking <3

very funny, <.< you forgot to mention he was twinked and had like 90% haste. i got killed once in 1vs1, you got ganked in 2vs1 xD also, i won over him in duel l8r a bunch of times, without cds even, guess that means you have to delete ur shammy now like u promised :> if u want proofz just ask myst or baum ;)

oh, and he dueled moks lvl 66 lock, and got her down to 1 hp in like 7 sec xD

Last edited by a moderator:
very funny, <.< you forgot to mention he was twinked and had like 90% haste. i got killed once in 1vs1, you got ganked in 2vs1 xD also, i won over him in duel l8r a bunch of times, without cds even, guess that means you have to delete ur shammy now like u promised :> if u want proofz just ask myst or baum ;)

oh, and he dueled moks lvl 66 lock, and got her down to 1 hp in like 7 sec xD

/pat

rdruid solo

prot warr/guardian in a premade, mobility vs mitigation but after 4 stacks prot war deffo

In a premade mobility isn't as important, self healing isn't as important, dmg output isn't as important. The ability to simply take a thrashing is. Thus the reason stam stacking prot warrior is BiS premade FC.

Not to mention a smart prot warrior can blast across the map if needed.

Warrior because it has the most migation, charge still works for mobility after stacks kick in and you dont have to sacrifice a boomkin or resto druid for it. Prot war by miles.

In a bracket full of jajas you can't count on anyone to help you, thus making a self healing FC the best imo

But if you are playing in premade or in pug with good healers, Prot warr is best imo

In a bracket full of jajas you can't count on anyone to help you, thus making a self healing FC the best imo

But if you are playing in premade or in pug with good healers, Prot warr is best imo

he said if you are in a premade so you probably have healers with you.

Druids can't be Goblins, so that leaves me with only one choice...

j/k j/k... I'm squishy. But I have fun. Shamans for life >.>

Users who are viewing this thread