BIS fc and why

BIS FC?

• Total voters
prot palli

armor is useless at this level since nearly any attack is magical so just throw that out QTs
palli got silence on the go
see that priest casting?Nope. See that 24 mage casting?Nope.
See that rogue? Holy wrath him outta stealth.

warrior cant do none of that yet its just gimped down that bad and once it reaches 8-10 stack 25% reduction not going to matter
no heroic leap=rogues insta own I haven't seen a warrior which beat a rogue yet in equal gear

Last edited:
prot palli

armor is useless at this level since nearly any attack is magical so just throw that out QTs

warrior cant do none of that

The question was not which class can survive alone the best, like in a duel. You're completely overlooking the context of the premade group, class composition, etc.

prot palli

warrior cant do none of that yet its just gimped down that bad and once it reaches 8-10 stack 25% reduction not going to matter
no heroic leap=rogues insta own I haven't seen a warrior which beat a rogue yet in equal gear
you guys remind of the idiocracy dudes, repeating the same stuff over and over "its got electrolytes" when you cant see the facts themselves

Idiocracy - Brawndo - YouTube

Lets get ready to rehabilitate Not Sure...muhahahah

rofl...

prot palli

"armor is useless at this level since nearly any attack is magical so just throw that out QTs"
It's not the armor that makes protwarr the bulkiest, it's the flat 25% damage reduction which no other class or spec has.

"see that priest casting?Nope. See that 24 mage casting?Nope. "
Or just interrupt with charge, or get out of his LoS.

"See that rogue? Holy wrath him outta stealth."
If you see that rogue, you can just throw/charge/thunderclap him out of stealth.

"once it reaches 8-10 stack 25% reduction not going to matter"

No, actually the damage reduction becomes even more important at higher stacks.

"no heroic leap=rogues insta own"

No, they do not "insta own" any prot warrior that has gear.

Besides the fact that rogue > warrior 1v1, you did not make one single viable point that proves that pala > warr o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
"armor is useless at this level since nearly any attack is magical so just throw that out QTs"
It's not the armor that makes protwarr the bulkiest, it's the flat 25% damage reduction which no other class or spec has.

"see that priest casting?Nope. See that 24 mage casting?Nope. "
Or just interrupt with charge, or get out of his LoS.

"See that rogue? Holy wrath him outta stealth."
If you see that rogue, you can just throw/charge/thunderclap him out of stealth.

"once it reaches 8-10 stack 25% reduction not going to matter"

No, actually the damage reduction comes even more important at higher stacks.

"no heroic leap=rogues insta own"

No, they do not "insta own" any prot warrior that has gear.

Besides the fact that rogue > warrior 1v1, you did not make one single viable point that proves that pala > warr o_O
Inb4 a reply that doesn't have anything to do with anything

just realised hes called airplaneglue so give him a break guys

When you can overcome an argument with reason and evidence, you don't need to break down the person with insults and belittlement. Try to keep relevant to the conversation.

the first guy went stupid first with the comment

If you see a flawed or unsustainable argument, then argue against it, don't bully the person speaking it. That's all I'm saying. I want to believe that y'all are better than that.

If you see a flawed or unsustainable argument, then argue against it, don't bully the person speaking it. That's all I'm saying. I want to believe that y'all are better than that.

It is not that it was flawed or unsustainable it was more pure stupidity.

It is not that it was flawed or unsustainable it was more pure stupidity.

Then perhaps I expect too much of you guys, to hope that you can make rational arguments without being needlessly insulting.

When you can overcome an argument with reason and evidence, you don't need to break down the person with insults and belittlement. Try to keep relevant to the conversation.

recreational use of those glues isn't known to enhance your ability to choose an fc class, unless of course hes an avid modeller in which case I apologise

did tell them to give him a break too

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread